cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse don't wake up G752VT

guyfawkes
Level 7
When my latop's lid is open, I cannot wake up it from sleep mode by moving mouse or clicking on its buttons. In mouse properties I allow mouse to wake up PC from sleep mode.
How can I to fix this? Mouse is ROG SICA (USB connected)
8 REPLIES 8

guyfawkes
Level 7
up... has anybody the same issue?

Gps3dx
Level 12
maybe it is related to power options...
press start -> type "power options" and enter it -> "choose when to turn off the display"->"change advance power" ->
1. under USB, DISABLE selective suspend.
2. then, under SLEEP -> allow wake timer -> change to ENABLE

if this isn't working you need to deeply diagnose your sleep/wake events using "powercfg" command prompt diagnostics abilities.
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]

Do you have the same settings?

guyfawkes wrote:
Do you have the same settings?

I got G751JT - but that is most probably OS configurations and not HW related issue.( unless your mouse is defective is some way ).
give it a try... you can always revert back to the previous setup.
Asus G751JT
Samsung EVO 850 120GB + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Cleaned installed Win 10 HOME
My Guides:

• [POST=538713]ROG LAPTOPS: COMPLETE DRIVER LIST ![/POST]
  • [POST=538713]How to install windows 8/8.1/10 on any UEFI supported laptop the PROPER way[/POST]
  • [POST=538711]HOW TO (EASILY!) UPGRADE FROM WIN7 SP1/8.1 WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE UPGRADE PROCESS ITSELF ![/POST]
  • [POST=605307]HOW TO REMAP FN+KEY AND SPECIAL BUTTONS: "STEAM", "ROG" & "SHADOWPLAY"[/POST]
  • [POST=539663]Win 10 x64: SETUP USB @SUPERSPEED, NO HANG-UPS! | ACCELERATES USB 3.0/2.0 TRANSFER RATE SPEED TWICE![/POST]

guyfawkes
Level 7
I tried this settings, but it didn't help me. 😞

guyfawkes
Level 7
When on AC, it however works . I also tried copy my power schema, and setup all settings for battery like for AC... It still doesn't work. 😞

guyfawkes
Level 7
Who has the same problem?

The power settings never work properly on my g752vy, nothing works smoothly in fact.