_Bart_
Level 7
Where can I buy one?
5 REPLIES 5

IxRoyalxI
Level 7
%Bart% wrote:
Where can I buy one?

I am looking for this as well. It seems Newegg has been out of stock and that is the only reference of it I can find anywhere.

Does anyone have any input where this can be purchased at?

Thanks!
Asus Crosshair V
Corsair 16gb 1866 CMP16GX3M2X1866C9
Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1
Corsair Hx850
Corsair H50 CPU AIO Cooler

FuryA
Level 8
%Bart% wrote:
Where can I buy one?

Asus Fan Extension Card, is seems not for selling separately, try to get order from service center

I was about to buy mine from micro center about 2 weeks ago after newegg had them for a day. even though it says that you'll only get 1 temperature sensor it comes with 3, mounting brackets & screws.

If you intend to use corsair fans with it you might have a problem. I have sp120's and in ai suite it doesn't detect them when connected to the card (no rpm detected, no speed control) they work fine connected to the MB headers. others have stated the af series is the same.

PennIsMightier wrote:
I was about to buy mine from micro center about 2 weeks ago after newegg had them for a day. even though it says that you'll only get 1 temperature sensor it comes with 3, mounting brackets & screws.

If you intend to use corsair fans with it you might have a problem. I have sp120's and in ai suite it doesn't detect them when connected to the card (no rpm detected, no speed control) they work fine connected to the MB headers. others have stated the af series is the same.

Not true. I have 2 140 mm corsair blue led ML connected to the fan extensions card and they work just great in Aisuite III. I can control the fans just fine.
Check if your fan extension connector to the Motherboard is ok. and the molex 4 pin is connected to the fan extension card.

Detleg
Level 12
I got an extra one, sell it to you for 1 Million Dollars......just kidding ebay got plenty just like they do the OC panel I and II