cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to downgrade

adrian2055
Level 7
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if it's possible to install Windows 7 Pro (Retail that I Purchased) on the ROG G752VL-BHI7N32 laptop? It came with Windows 10 home and I cannot stand that OS.Windows Update keeps installing botched drivers and there is no way to turn it off. Are drivers available?
2 REPLIES 2

rog_au
Level 7
Hi mate,

Unfortunately we only support Windows 10 drivers for that device. You can downgrade by doing a fresh install of Windows however you will be limited in terms of driver support and is not something we would recommend doing. You may find that some drivers might work on Windows 7 as well however but there is no way we can confirm this. Let us know if you need more info.

All the best,

ASUS ROG Australia

rog_au wrote:
Hi mate,

Unfortunately we only support Windows 10 drivers for that device. You can downgrade by doing a fresh install of Windows however you will be limited in terms of driver support and is not something we would recommend doing. You may find that some drivers might work on Windows 7 as well however but there is no way we can confirm this. Let us know if you need more info.

All the best,

ASUS ROG Australia

Ok. That's too bad. Thanks for letting me know.