cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMD Moble driver Package 16.7 working Screenshot

AtlasMinor
Level 8

I was inspired to give Crimson another shot since the anniversary reset update happened , and it now installs, but before i did that i managed to clear what is known to be a error in the APU that was said to be in-corretable.

Used the base firmware driver through open kernel diagnostics, and although the ugliest thing i ever seen, it worked. Complete flush, dangerous as hell and i lucked out.

Anyone in the tech department wanting to take a look at my full Vulkan read-out thats (erro free), let me know and instructions on how to export the data, becuase it seems AMD didn't include a export tool alongside it.

FX 8800p - BANG 😉
2 REPLIES 2

AtlasMinor
Level 8
Rolled back after Today's cumulative, PCI-Bus conflict looked like, but still have a perfect Image-copy that ran without any issues since 16.7 release. Even after restoring to earlier time, once Windows-Defender connects to internet, updates, i will see the PCIbus messages listed under Maintenance every restart/boot at desktop with the rollback happening at login .

it so quick it never lists the 15.20 or 15.21 if you upgrade that far, always reinstalls 15.30.xxx with notification to restart changes have made. New BIOS 520 released about same time, wouldnt trust Crimson for that.

AtlasMinor
Level 8
Rolled back after Today's cumulative, PCI-Bus conflict looked like, but still have a perfect Image-copy that ran without any issues since 16.7 release. Even after restoring to earlier time, once Windows-Defender connects to internet, updates, i will see the PCIbus messages listed under Maintenance every restart/boot at desktop with the rollback happening at login .

it so quick it never lists the 15.20 or 15.21 if you upgrade that far, always reinstalls 15.30.xxx with notification to restart changes have made. New BIOS 520 released about same time, wouldnt trust Crimson for that.