CasePhanteks Enthoo Primo w/10 fans
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech G700s
    Headset Cool something....
    Mouse Pad Vanguard:SOH image one
    Headset/Speakers Spks: AC43
    OS win10

@Bahz Silly as it sounds, but I think AI suite should have several of the features removed until the compatibility issues are solved. Thats not to say you cant add them in later iterations, but the process of elimination needs to start somewhere and by removing unpopular or little used features, you cut down on the amount of .DLLs that need testing for optimization.

When I had it installed I didnt use half of the features or they didnt work. I cant remember which ones now, its been a long time since I had it installed.

I wouldnt mind testing AI suite if its reduced to a bare minimum of the most basic of features. But one of the biggest concerns is its compatibility with GpuTweak.
    SpeedFan controls fans and temps, once you learn how to configure it properly.

Banned Array JustinThyme PC Specs
    JustinThyme PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY-DH72
    MotherboardRampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorI9 9940X
    Memory (part number)64GB DDR4 8x8 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3800 MHz @ C17
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1GHz
    Graphics Card #2ASUS Strix 2080Ti O11G @ 2.1Ghz
    Graphics Card #3ROG Nvlink
    Graphics Card #4Have to feed animals
    Sound CardExternal Audioengine D1 24 bit 192kbps DAC
    MonitorASUS PG348Q @ 100Hz
    Storage #1Intel 905P 480GB U2 flavor
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 1TB X2 in RAID 0, 960 PRO 1TB DIMM.2_1
    CPU CoolerHeatKiller IV PRO and VRM blocks ,Dual D5 PWM serial, 2X 480, 1X 360 RADS
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite 8X LL120 PWM, 3X LL140 PWM, 12 SP120 PWM 1x AF140 PWM
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1500i
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore
    Mouse ASUS Spatha, Logitech MX Master
    Headset Sennheiser HD 700
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Audioengine A5+ with SVS SB-1000 Sub
    OS Win10 Pro 1809
    Network RouterNetGear NightHawk X10
    Accessory #1 NetGear Prosafe 10GBe Switch
    Accessory #2 Qnap TVS-682 NAS modded with I7 CPU

I just experienced this on my new rig. Maximus VIII extreme. First reboot after installing the software the dll error was multiplying like rabbits! Filled my screen with error boxes, approximately a new error box per second. Had to do a hard shutdown, reboot to safe mode and uninstall AI suite.*

Specs
    Maximus VIII Extreme assembly
    I7 6700K
    64GB Gskill Trident PC 27200 3400 MHz (ordered exact part number from verified vendors list)
    M2 256 GB SM951 NVMe drive ( waiting for 960 pro that is preordered)
    2x Samsung 850 EVOs in Raid 0
    2X ASUS Strix GTX 1080 AG in SLI (Spaced 2 slots, top and 3rd )

Also have the GPU tweak installed as you can't get the "factory" *OC *from the Strix AG cards without it.*

I'm a bit disappointed to mostly over fan control. *Still trying to tweak it. Finally got the corsair h115i to work as already stated using water temp as it was just off the chain from min to max at CPU Idle and temp of 25C. *Also disabled *BIOS control of CPU fan to get it to work this way.*
    The case fans are also cycling just not to a severe extent as the H115i fan was but it's still annoying to hear them constantly changing speed when running at stock clocks with a Corsair carbide 540 air case and 20-22C ambient.*

@bahz if there is anything you can suggest or would like me to try let me know. Tech support is totally useless. I'm about to pull out my antiquated Tbalancer Fan controller. It works off of multiple temp sensors and is extremely reliable for controlling fan speeds based on the feedback from its own sensors.*

$500 USD is a lot to spend on a MOBO that is overtly advertised *to have software for this so I'm not hours on end I and out of the BIOS trying every combination under the sun just to get decent fan control.*

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by iPHAILZ View Post
    Hello,

I to am having this issue with ASUS AI Suite 3 V1.01.45.

My specs are:

x99 strix gaming (latest bios)
    intel 6800k
    nvidia 1070
    16gb 2400 RAM

From what i read aisuite has had an update on other models to .46 which seems to fix the issue, when can strix owners expect this release to please?

The latest bios did go someway to fixing the dip4.dll and vendor.dll errors to some degree but still appear whilst running the 5 time optimization thing.
    Having same issue and same exact setup. My original board had Bluetooth issues and worked no problem no errors. The replacement I installed stated having these dip4.dll access violations. I did a windows refresh and still get that error. It's random sometimes immediately others a minute or so in to the process. Plus saved profiled that worked I can't re- default them. System restarts with no profile attached and back to 0% overclock.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Try to do everything in Bios it works great and has many options.

New ROGer Array GimbalLocker PC Specs
    GimbalLocker PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX X299-E GAMING
    ProcessorCore i7-7820X
    Memory (part number)f4-3200c16q-32gtzr
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 TI
    MonitorViewSonic XG2703-GS
    Storage #1Samsung 960 PRO Series
    Storage #2WD Blue 2TB
    CPU CoolerDeepcool CAPTAIN 240EX RGB
    CaseNZXT S340 Elite
    Power SupplySeasonic FOCUS 850W 80 PLUS Gold
    Keyboard E-Element Z-88 RGB
    Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Evolve
    Headset SADES A60
    Mouse Pad Generic Amazon, 36"x12", 5mm smooth
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Accessory #1 Wacom INTUOS4 Large

Same issue

Having the same issue, Brand new X299 rig, launching Fan Xpert 4. Between this, and still having the Aura/Armory fighting each other, I'm curious as to why ASUS can't get their own software to play nice together.

Ex-employee Array

Can you guys try this version below? If it's related to fan control, this version might fix this problem as one confirmed report is that the fan control is working fine with this version:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byt...ew?usp=sharing

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Can you guys try this version below? If it's related to fan control, this version might fix this problem as one confirmed report is that the fan control is working fine with this version:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byt...ew?usp=sharing
    Just wanted to note that the above posted AI Suite 3 (with Dual Intelligent Processors 5) seems to be working well with my Z87-WS motherboard and 4 chassis fans + 1 CPU fan. No more dip4.dll errors!

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2