New ROGer Array

X99 Deluxe II aura header rgb stripe

I have a problem with my aura header, the blue colour is constantly on, even if I turn off the header from bios the BLUE leds are on
    so there is no option to get full red or yellow colour as it always mixing with blue I have tried few different bioses but no difference at all.

ROG Member Array huppra PC Specs
    huppra PC Specs
    MotherboardX-99 Asus Deluxe II
    Processor6850k
    Memory (part number)CMD16GX4M2B3200C16
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia 1080ti FE + EVGA Hydro Kit
    Sound CardSoundblaster AE-5
    MonitorAcer X34
    Storage #1CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510
    Storage #2Samsung 850
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150I
    CasePhanteks Evolv ATX TG
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850i
    Keyboard Corsair K95
    Mouse Corsair Glaive
    Headset Sennheiser HD 598SE
    Headset/Speakers JBL LSR305
    OS Windows 10 Pro 1903

Quote Originally Posted by Obecny View Post
    I have a problem with my aura header, the blue colour is constantly on, even if I turn off the header from bios the BLUE leds are on
    so there is no option to get full red or yellow colour as it always mixing with blue I have tried few different bioses but no difference at all.
    I have the same problem. I have been posting about it in another similar thread http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread...-x99-ROG-Strix

Quote Originally Posted by huppra
    I am using the Phantek LED strip w/ the Asus Aura Adapter. I have also tried a Cablemod strip and adapter as well.

edit: whats weird is if i slide the cable slow on/off the motherboard I can see it output many different colors that it will not display when the software is enabled. As soon as the cable is securely seated it only displays colors with blue tints. So bluish purple pink, blue, light blue. I cannot get it to display orange, green, red, yellow. I know the adapter cable is on correctly as both cables will not power the LED lights if turned around. It is certainly a software issue otherwise I don't know why the cable would display the correct colors when sliding on / off or when connected to other color outputs like my Phantek case.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Did you take a look at the header on the motherboard? Most RGB strips are just that. RED GREEN BLUE. At least on mine, it's RED BLUE GREEN meaning two of the pins are wrong. It's entirely possible that your motherboard has a similar issue and power and Blue are swapped.