cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pc turn off

afshin
Level 7
dear
I assembled my new pc less than 1month but in this period my pc suddenly turn off.(not restarting) fully off.
I do not do heavy work.
can someone helpme.
main board: rampage v edition 10
cpu: 6950 x
ram: 4x16 tridentz
vga: giga 1080 extemre
24 REPLIES 24

Chino wrote:
What power supply are you using?

Antec 1300

Nate152
Hi afshin

What happens when you try to start your pc, does the motherboard LED readout give you a code?

Nate152 wrote:
Hi afshin

What happens when you try to start your pc, does the motherboard LED readout give you a code?

No code
Butt yesterday it show 40

Nate152
Thank you

I got your private message and you say your pc has been working for 2 hours without issues.

It could be the psu or it could also be instability with 64GB of ram, that would be the next thing to check. If you have XMP enabled try resetting the bios to defaults (F5) and run your ram at default settings (2133MHz) for a while.

Was your ram kit purchased as a single kit or did you buy two 32GB kits?

What is the speed of your ram?

Does the 12v, 5v, 3.3v voltages of your psu all look ok? You can check these in the bios.

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you

I got your private message and you say your pc has been working for 2 hours without issues.

It could be the psu or it could also be instability with 64GB of ram, that would be the next thing to check. If you have XMP enabled try resetting the bios to defaults (F5) and run your ram at default settings (2133MHz) for a while.

Was your ram kit purchased as a single kit or did you buy two 32GB kits?

What is the speed of your ram?

Does the 12v, 5v, 3.3v voltages of your psu all look ok? You can check these in the bios.

I did not use XMP. I used 4X16 kit . 3000
where can exactly check votage of psu?

Nate152
Our bios's may be a little different but my 12v, 5v, 3.3v psu voltages show on the bottom right of the extreme tweaker tab.

Check these and tell us what they show.