Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Moderator Array

Hi all,

Our global redemption team is checking closely looking for the root cause of this issue.

In the mean time....

For Australian and New Zealand customers bought an eligible ASUS graphics cards:
    - Please private message me with the following info for me to work with our redemption team to check your redemption status for you:
    1. A photo of your PPID label.
    2. A photo of your purchase invoice.
    3. A photo of your serial number label.
    4. The screen shot of the errors encountered.
    5. Your name and email address used to make this redemption.

For Australian and New Zealand customers bought any other eligible products (gaming notebook), please private message "rog_au" for assistance.

For customers in any other counties outside Australia and New Zealand, please get in contact with your ASUS/ROG facebook fan page for assistance.

regards,

New ROGer Array

Problem was resolved for me by ASUS rep, following instructions given

ROG Enthusiast Array

Yes, I finally got a code back from a ASUS rep.

Redeemed that code for another code which I tried redeeming in the Windows store. Initially had issues redeeming THAT second code, but NVIDIA rep sorted it out.

Finally see it in the Windows Store Library now. 73.3GB download, yikes!

SeaSpray

New ROGer Array

I'm in Thailand. I try to contact ROG admin in Thailand but they did support anything. I hope that the global redemption team can solve the issue before end the due date of the redemption.
    For my issue, I can not pass to step 4. After apply all information in step 3 then click next,
    I've got the error message about the web server is unavailable.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Can not ActivateRedeemGames.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	59800

I try to contact asusrogevent@asus.com for my case but until now I still didn't get the redemption code.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-OP View Post
    Hi all,

Our global redemption team is checking closely looking for the root cause of this issue.

In the mean time....

For Australian and New Zealand customers bought an eligible ASUS graphics cards:
    - Please private message me with the following info for me to work with our redemption team to check your redemption status for you:
    1. A photo of your PPID label.
    2. A photo of your purchase invoice.
    3. A photo of your serial number label.
    4. The screen shot of the errors encountered.
    5. Your name and email address used to make this redemption.

For Australian and New Zealand customers bought any other eligible products (gaming notebook), please private message "rog_au" for assistance.

For customers in any other counties outside Australia and New Zealand, please get in contact with your ASUS/ROG facebook fan page for assistance.

regards,
    Hello, I'm in Australia and am experiencing the same issue of unable to redeem Gears of War 4 code due to PPID issues. I've sent ASUS-OP a private message according to the information above, please help me resolve this issue. Thank you.

New ROGer Array

Issues with Redemption

I have also sent through a message aswell as I am getting the same issue with the redemption aswell.

New ROGer Array

I flicked off a PM to ASUS-OP so hopefully that gets sorted pretty quickly.

New ROGer Array

Has anyone that sent a PM to ASUS-OP had a response yet?

I sent all the requested details and pictures through but haven't heard anything for several days.

New ROGer Array

No Reply

No I haven't had a response either, kind of annoyed that this is even happening after the amount of money my card cost me.

New ROGer Array

Hey guys,
    I'm also waiting a response too, nearly a week since i sent all my info via Google drive as they requested and have been checking the site regularly for updates as we are nearing the cut off period.

I seriously hope if its beyond the point that we are still honoured with the free download considering we have advised ASUS the issue..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast