cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Spatha doesn t activade.

RotFuchs
Level 7
Hello guys.

I resently bought the Spatha Mouse. I realy like it but i have one anoying problem. Sometimes when i plug in with the cable or into the charging dock it does not re activate when i want to use it again in wireless mode.
It will light up short and then go of. To re activate it i have to shut the mouse of and unplug the dock mini USB . then plug it in again and start the mouse.
This error has acoured even at my Parents PC, so it is not specificaly my PC that has this error.
Mouse Firmware 1.49
Dock Firmware 1.24
Software version 2.108

i hope someone can help me solving this issue.

MFG Timo
22 REPLIES 22

28BeersLater
Level 7
I also have this issue, but on system boot.

I use my mouse in wireless mode 100% of the time (unless the battery has died).
Probably twice a week I boot my PC and there is no mouse movement. (or lights)
I need to either unplug it or re plug it in to get it working, or turn it off and then back on again on the mouse switch.

Slightly frustrating considering this is in the top price bracket for wireless mice!
Gotterdammerung: Rampage V Extreme | Intel I7-5930K | 32GB Corsair Dominator 2666 | EVGA GTX 980 SC x3
Kingston HyperX Predator 480GB | Corsair Neutron XT 960GB | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair 900D | EK RVE Monoblock | EK 980 GTX Blocks

GOOSE: STRIX Z390I Gaming | Intel i9-9900KF | 32GB Vengeance RGB 3200 | STRIX Vega 64 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB x2
Corsair SF 750 | Phanteks Evolv Shift X | EK Z390I Monoblock | EK Strix Vega 64 GPU Block

I also have the same problem on boot(wireless mode). And the only fix for me is re plug the USB cable.
I returned the mice to the store for service and they didn`t find anything wrong with the mice.
I don`t know what else to do, it`s a "little" annoying that every time i turn on my PC in order to use my mice i need to unplug - re plug the USB cable.

Bahz
Level 12
I already reported this issue to our PM, I'm not sure if this happens to everyone but I currently have lost my dock for my Spatha so it's plugged in all the time. When I did have the dock I didn't notice this issue.

Severan
Level 8
I also have this issue but it's more like 50 or 70 percent of the reboots. It's annoying, and as stated, this mouse ain't cheap. If there's anything the dev team needs me to perform to check this issue pleae get in contact with me, I'm more than willing to help out.

Severan wrote:
I also have this issue but it's more like 50 or 70 percent of the reboots. It's annoying, and as stated, this mouse ain't cheap. If there's anything the dev team needs me to perform to check this issue pleae get in contact with me, I'm more than willing to help out.

I am also having same issue, I have to up plug and reconnect the mini cable, in order for it to activate again.

JustinThyme
Level 13
Haven't had this issue but I'm only on day two with the latest armory that actually was downloaded from the claymore page (newer that what's on the spatha page) and latest firmware. I also have armory set to launch at start up as I noted the settings went to default several times when I didn't. I'll certainly be watching for this as when you drop this much $$ less than 100% isn't an option when an MX master worked perfectly for a few years.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme
Level 13
Today my mouse worked fine but had to unplug the USB cable and reattach on my brand new less than 48 hours old Claymore core.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Crasje
Level 12
Same for me....

I have the mouse plugged in the back of my PG348Q, I actually had to move it to a USB port on my desktop. I agree with the top of the line remark,

I just send back the ROG Claymore for Key's that sometimes don't work and the fact the software crashed for updating. Spending almost 400 euro on a cool setup and both machines are faulty... Thats really really bad from a customer point of view.

I pay for quality then I expect quality

Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme
Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum RGB 2x32GB 5600Mhz
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 SSD (2x)
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
Monitor 1: ROG STRIX XG349C
Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X
ROG Balteus Qi
Windows 11
😉

Just a little update from me, I changed my motherboard from VIII Ranger to IX Formula and I have my dock plugged in USB 2.0 port on the motherboard, mice now works fine, with no problems.