Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Crasje's Avatar

Hi All,

I am assisting in testing (I dont work with ROG, I wish for the employee discount), have received a second Beta version of the software and can say that the issue is much less frequent, but still there.

I'd like to connect the mouse to my monitor to have less cables running and unplug - plugging-in USB is not very practical. Current I have a USB cable extension in to facilitate the unplug-plugging-in.

Will keep you guys updated on any progress I am allowed to be part of
    Cooler Master Cosmos II (with glass side panel)
    Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
    ROG Asus Maximus IX Formula
    Intel Core i7-7700k
    Corsair Hydro Series H115i CPU Cooler
    Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB 3000Mhz
    Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME M.2 SSD
    Crucial SSD M500 480GB
    Seagate Firecuda 1TB
    Samsung SH-224DB (SATA, 24x)
    ROG Strix Gaming GTX980Ti DC30C 6GD5
    Monitor 1: ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q
    Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
    ROG Claymore
    ROG Spatha
    ROG Balteus Qi
    Windows 10

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array Brighttail PC Specs
    Brighttail PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardAsus x299 Rampage VI Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i9-7900x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 3200Mhz 4x8
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080TI
    MonitorAcer XB321HK (4k,IPS,G-sync)
    Storage #1Intel 900p (Boot) 2xSM961 (RAID 0) Games
    Storage #2Samsung 850 Pro 512GB - WD Black 4TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cool
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 1200i
    Keyboard Corsair Platinum 95
    Mouse Asus SPATHA
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

Can someone tell me what version of software/firmware/dock firmware is the latest? I'm being told by the software while in wireless mode my firmware needs to be updated and plug in my mouse. I do but then there is nothing.

Thanks.
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

New ROGer Array

ROG Spatha Problems

1. Mouse connecting is loose right out of the box, can't put wire in too far or not far enough. (light come on for a second when i got close to getting it.)
    2. Windows 10 was picking mouse as just (Gaming mouse) and not as (ROG Spatha).
    3. Aura sync was not picking up mouse.
    4. Armoury was not even picking up mouse sometime. (but this could have been when windows 10 was not picking it as a gaming mouse only, can't remember, wasn't even looking i guess.)
    5. Even at times it told me the usb was using too much power to work.

How i fixed this, first i can live with the bad mouse connecting, i use it for wireless only and another mouse for gaming anyways. It does work, but i hate playing with it.
    While start with uninstalling everything, even Aura sync software. remove hardware and devices. then shutdown the pc and start it up again. Now first make sure to plugging in the mouse, but the mouse power switch is turned off. Now check window devices, and make sure your mouse shows up as ROG Spatha, i guess you can plugging in the ROG Receiver too(why not).
    After devices show up good, install firmware and Armoury, might have to do this first if your devices don't show up right. You might even have to disable windows updates, when doing all this, i did. As for installing the receiver firmware, you may need to unplug the mouse and turn the mouse power switch on.

After you get the mouse and receiver working , now the Aura sync problem, installing Aura sync, but as you can see, your mouse might not show up, to fix this, after installing the software, i just shutdown the pc and turn it back on, then it show up. I got it all working fine, the MB,GPU,keyboard and mouse all in sync.

Here is my finished Asus ROG Build, but i need to take some newer pic here soon, https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/DGP323

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3