cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To upgrade GL552vw BIOS?

skydius
Level 7
Hello i am currently suffering some issues with my GL552, I am getting black screens, and when I open my laptop from sleep mode it just reboots. I read on another thread that this problem supposedly got fixed by upgrading the BIOS But i don't know how is someone could explain it would be great.
2 REPLIES 2

james11705
Level 7
skydius wrote:
Hello i am currently suffering some issues with my GL552, I am getting black screens, and when I open my laptop from sleep mode it just reboots. I read on another thread that this problem supposedly got fixed by upgrading the BIOS But i don't know how is someone could explain it would be great.

Download the required(latest stable) bios from asus website.
Download winflash software and install it, select the downloaded bios file within the software, click on flash n shut down PC, power on aftee two mins.

Safer method to solve ur problems without updating bios is to download the software from Link below and install latest updates using the software (easy and safe)
If this method doesn't work , go for updating bios
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/windows_update_minitool.html

Sent from my Titan

edgardoangelv
Level 7
skydius wrote:

solved?