cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage V edition 10 usb troll???

marcopai
Level 7
So , i assembled my pc with the Asus Rampage V edition 10 and the pendrive inside the box is empty lol wtf?
the motherboard is from a retailer in italy

sorry for bad englando
i have this: bla bla bla rog this rog that heh
6 REPLIES 6

FireRx
Level 11
marcopai wrote:
So , i assembled my pc with the Asus Rampage V edition 10 and the pendrive inside the box is empty lol wtf?
the motherboard is from a retailer in italy

sorry for bad englando

check all drives showing on you computer, there is an l: partition with nothing on it, It threw me at first too. Click on you othr drive letters and it will show you ASUS stuff in one of the drives. 🙂
Intel Core i9 103900KS
Asus Maximus Z790 Extreme [bios 1801]
LG (34U97-s) Monitor 3440 x1440
Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Windows 11 Pro
64gbz Memory

Menthol
Level 14
Yes there is an empty partition, the other partition shows up the same as a CD with the ASUS icon, and will play the same way

Legolas
Level 9
yeah, there are two drives. One of them is CD Drive, that is where the content is.
Sincerely,
Legolas

marcopai
Level 7
everything done and installed , but i have one more problem , Supreme Fx Hi Fi doesnt work :S
i've plugged the pci-e and the usb on ROG_EXT
pls help
i have this: bla bla bla rog this rog that heh

erixx11
Level 11
you need to manually install the driver from the pendriver or asus webiste. then run the program Rog Supreme Hifi and configure headphones.... and pray a lot to Madonna Asus.... 😛

AND TURN THE VOLUME WHEEL UP AND UP AND UP. It is very slow and low.

Hello
And I say, it can not be done in any way that the cd does not appear and that only appears a pendrive
Case:NOX RED DIABLO/Motherboard:Asus Maximus V Gene Bios: 1903/CPU:Intel Core I5 3570K@4.2 MHz/Cooler:Corsair H70 WC /GPU:Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 Vapor-X GHZ Edition3G/RAM:G Skill ARES F3-1600C9-4GAO (XMP)/PSU:Aerocool Temple Imperator 1150W