cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth not working on Rampage V Edition 10

EasyLover
Level 8
Hi,

Despite reading all the reported issues on the Rampage V Edition 10, I went on to buy this bad ass motherboard.
Every thing is setup and working perfectly including HiFi DAC except Bluetooth. It is just not working. Not detecting any device nor visible on any other device.
I've disabled and then enabled the controller in BIOS but no effect. Downloaded the driver from the Asus website and installed it to no effect.
Though, for me this is not a grieving issue but if it works that would be awesome. Any idea what could be wrong?

Rampage V Edition 10 [BIOS 1003]
i7 6850k
Corsair Vengeance 4x8GB @ 2666MHz CMU32GX4M4A2666C16R [Red LED]
Corsair H100i V2 [Not adequate enough for this chip]
MSI GTX 980Ti ^G LTE [For testing purpose only]
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB [OS]
Samsung 840 EVO 1TB [Games]
WD Black 6TB
Corsair AX1200i
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX
NZXT IU01
Noctua iPPC NF-F12/NF-A14 fans

Windows 10 x64 Pro [Anniversary Edition]
Live your life the way you want, not the way others want!
2 REPLIES 2

Catalonia
Level 7
EasyLover wrote:
Hi,

Despite reading all the reported issues on the Rampage V Edition 10, I went on to buy this bad ass motherboard.
Every thing is setup and working perfectly including HiFi DAC except Bluetooth. It is just not working. Not detecting any device nor visible on any other device.
I've disabled and then enabled the controller in BIOS but no effect. Downloaded the driver from the Asus website and installed it to no effect.
Though, for me this is not a grieving issue but if it works that would be awesome. Any idea what could be wrong?

Rampage V Edition 10 [BIOS 1003]
i7 6850k
Corsair Vengeance 4x8GB @ 2666MHz CMU32GX4M4A2666C16R [Red LED]
Corsair H100i V2 [Not adequate enough for this chip]
MSI GTX 980Ti ^G LTE [For testing purpose only]
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB [OS]
Samsung 840 EVO 1TB [Games]
WD Black 6TB
Corsair AX1200i
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX
NZXT IU01
Noctua iPPC NF-F12/NF-A14 fans

Windows 10 x64 Pro [Anniversary Edition]

lol... Really? You bought a RE10 after all this shiiiiiitttty support we're getting? You're out of your mind dude! 😛

At least you've got the DAC working, which is way more than what I do. For the Bluetooth I will end up buying a USB dongle as it doesn't seem to be fixed, and I'm starting to think it'll never will.

This motherboard has been the biggest headache I ever had "ever" with zero support and worse software ever seen, (yes, at the lvl of the typical bradless chinese manufacture company)

I hate Asus intensely, and since I have a computer shop company, I am using every single opportunity I have to explain to all my customers how fukkked you are if you relay on Asus drivers.

So, sorry for being so direct but we've been here for a while, and we are so many customers complaining, but they just don't say anything, (I guess they are perfectly aware that this is unacceptable for a 600€ motherboard, but since they have no plan, no schedule no team and NOTHING to fix it, they're just silent)

Angry, angry, angry, angry face,

Catalonia wrote:
lol... Really? You bought a RE10 after all this shiiiiiitttty support we're getting? You're out of your mind dude! 😛

At least you've got the DAC working, which is way more than what I do. For the Bluetooth I will end up buying a USB dongle as it doesn't seem to be fixed, and I'm starting to think it'll never will.

This motherboard has been the biggest headache I ever had "ever" with zero support and worse software ever seen, (yes, at the lvl of the typical bradless chinese manufacture company)

I hate Asus intensely, and since I have a computer shop company, I am using every single opportunity I have to explain to all my customers how fukkked you are if you relay on Asus drivers.

So, sorry for being so direct but we've been here for a while, and we are so many customers complaining, but they just don't say anything, (I guess they are perfectly aware that this is unacceptable for a 600€ motherboard, but since they have no plan, no schedule no team and NOTHING to fix it, they're just silent)

Angry, angry, angry, angry face,

xD xD xD. These are all mixed or random experiences. Some are happy while some are complaining. Why have you not ditched the board if it is that problematic? 😉 Anyhow, Board is doing me great. No complaint other than Bluetooth which is negligible for me. I've like 2-3 USB dongles but I was hoping that Bluetooth would work hence the post. My chip is doing good as well. I tested it for 4.2GHz at 1.19v and a success. Though I would not be overclocking until I get some good cooler or winters are here. My room temp is 38C at the moment without AC.
Live your life the way you want, not the way others want!