cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my Avatar

FonzieBulldog
Level 9
How do i change the avatar when the dot stay put in the "no avatar" field in my edit avatar profile.
11 REPLIES 11

RedAgent14
Level 7
I think it depends on post count.

Haha, I was just about to post a thread asking how to change mine too. Hope someone can help us Fonzie. 🙂

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
This is probably dependent on time at the forum or post count as RedAgent14 suggests or both.

They are also working on the forum so some functionality may be missing...?

Seems this has been discussed before, back in 2013 though:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?9576-avatar-problem/page3

Could be the post count and days could have changed, but I suspect the updating of the forum being the culprit.

I have the same problem adding an avatar and adding friends doesn't seem to work either.

-Mikael

Thought I would add some screenshots of how I see it.

Maybe you could compare to your Avatar page and see if you see it differently in your settings Arne Saknussemm? 😃

We did some testing on adding a Friend with Nate152 and it didn't work. Didn't get a notification of being added as a friend. I see him in my contacts and he has me in his contacts, but we don't show up on each others Friends list.
Also adding a friend asks for an Email, but requires the Nickname.

A red ball started showing on my user account picture up in the right corner, but can't find anything it could be indicating. It was when we were testing the Friend functionality with Nate152, but don't know if it is connected. Anybody else having this phenomena?

-Mikael

gustmi4 wrote:
Thought I would add some screenshots of how I see it.

Maybe you could compare to your Avatar page and see if you see it differently in your settings Arne Saknussemm? 😃

We did some testing on adding a Friend with Nate152 and it didn't work. Didn't get a notification of being added as a friend. I see him in my contacts and he has me in his contacts, but we don't show up on each others Friends list.
Also adding a friend asks for an Email, but requires the Nickname.

A red ball started showing on my user account picture up in the right corner, but can't find anything it could be indicating. It was when we were testing the Friend functionality with Nate152, but don't know if it is connected. Anybody else having this phenomena?

-Mikael

Thanks.Mine is stuck in the first picture you posted.The lower picture have i never seen.Strange.And i also have the red dot as you on the account picture.Wanted to use my French Bulldog Fonzie as avatar but i guess i have to wait not telling Fonzie that, of course.LOL.

Is 50 messages the total limit for the inbox/sent messages, or should it increase by time/post count?

-Mikael

Still no changes in this avatar question on the forum and now i have a incoming message note on my account avatar but there aint no message when i check it out !?. 🙂

Talked to an Admin and the webteam has been notified. So at least they're aware now and looking into it. 😃