cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R5E10 VCCIO won't stay at what's it set to.

enyceedanny
Level 10
Hey guys. I've noticed that the VCCIO for both PCH and CPU scales up too high as the CPU voltage goes up. Even set fully manual to 1.05, it will go upto 1.35-1.39 during system load.

Is it normal for the vccio voltages to be linked more or less directly to the vcore even when specifically set otherwise?
4 REPLIES 4

Qwinn
Level 11
enyceedanny wrote:
Hey guys. I've noticed that the VCCIO for both PCH and CPU scales up too high as the CPU voltage goes up. Even set fully manual to 1.05, it will go upto 1.35-1.39 during system load.

Is it normal for the vccio voltages to be linked more or less directly to the vcore even when specifically set otherwise?

The first 3xxx BIOS's had a bug with those voltages, I think it was 3008 and 3009. That bug was fixed in later versions.

If youre not running those, youre going to have to give us some actual information to work with (system specs, version numbers, etc.)

Qwinn wrote:
The first 3xxx BIOS's had a bug with those voltages, I think it was 3008 and 3009. That bug was fixed in later versions.

If youre not running those, youre going to have to give us some actual information to work with (system specs, version numbers, etc.)

Whoops, my bad. 😃

- Rampage V edition 10 BIOS (1003)
- i7 6850K
- Corsair Dominator Platinum 2800 (64gb)
- Windows 10 x64
- Corsair ax1200i

It seems no matter what I use, XMP or not, fully manual mode or not, it won't set the vccio, and it scales way up high depending on system load.

So anyone else having this issue?

I think HWINFO is showing the wrong VCCIO voltages. When checking via AIDA64 it's showing the a different voltage that's more in line with what was set.