New ROGer Array

windows 10 Education delay

Hi everyone,
    I've got a laptop: G752VY, Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-g700HQ CPU 2.60GHz, 2.60Ghz, ram 32GB, system type 64-bit operating system.
    I thought this would be fast. But I was wrong. It has a delay.. and all the software that I often use like Excel (2016) or ArcGIS 10.3.1 or Adobe Reader even the software R has a delay.

I tried several things, but no one helps. First I uninstalled software that I don't use frequently, like dropbox, after I tried also to change the antivirus, to opened the computer in safe mode, to use files without external hardware, any idea??
    Someone says It can be an incompatibility with the operating system, but I'm not sure.

I'm very disappointed, I have this powerful laptop, but it's working like an old computer.

Thank you in advance

Marta

New ROGer Array

Are you running AI Suite III? I'm assuming you are running ASUS Software, else you wouldn't be posting here. If so turn it off, or get rid of the on-screen fan program. AI Suite III has some major issues on Windows 10 and so far ASUS has done little to address it. See the thread further down the page to get more information.

If that's not the case, uninstall all of ASUS' software. If you've done all that, then you should contact your OEM (Laptop manufacturer) to see if it's a hardware problem (your ram could be faulty, etc.) or they will direct you to Microsoft for OS issues.

And if anybody has access to this mythical new beta version of Ai Suite III, please send me a link.
    Last edited by dunnan; 10-11-2016 at 01:10 PM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array cekeu PC Specs
    cekeu PC Specs
    MotherboardROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i9-7900X
    Memory (part number)GSKILL DDR4 32GB (4*8) F4-3200C14Q-32GTZSW
    Graphics Card #1Zotac RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme Core
    MonitorASUS ROG SWIFT PG27UQ
    Storage #1SAMSUNG SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 1TB
    Storage #2BARRACUDA PRO (8TB) ST8000DM005
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR Hydro Series™ H150i PRO RGB 360mm
    CaseLian Li PC 011 WXC
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Platinum SSR-1300PD
    Keyboard Corsair Gaming K70 RGB
    Mouse Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB
    Headset/Speakers Edifier Studio® R1800TIII
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Clic with left mouse on the Windows menu. Clic on Parameter, clic on updates and security. Select Recovery, select Other recovery options, Download the RefreshWindowsTool. Then made a clean install with the full version of Windows. Then reinstall your favorite programs.

New ROGer Array

Software windows delay

Quote Originally Posted by cekeu View Post
    Clic with left mouse on the Windows menu. Clic on Parameter, clic on updates and security. Select Recovery, select Other recovery options, Download the RefreshWindowsTool. Then made a clean install with the full version of Windows. Then reinstall your favorite programs.
    Thanks for both answers,

I have split my work files, and now the computer is working better. Is not the best moment to reinstall every software in my computer.