cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

windows 10 Education delay

martazores
Level 7
Hi everyone,
I've got a laptop: G752VY, Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-g700HQ CPU 2.60GHz, 2.60Ghz, ram 32GB, system type 64-bit operating system.
I thought this would be fast. But I was wrong. It has a delay.. and all the software that I often use like Excel (2016) or ArcGIS 10.3.1 or Adobe Reader even the software R has a delay.

I tried several things, but no one helps. First I uninstalled software that I don't use frequently, like dropbox, after I tried also to change the antivirus, to opened the computer in safe mode, to use files without external hardware, any idea??
Someone says It can be an incompatibility with the operating system, but I'm not sure.

I'm very disappointed, I have this powerful laptop, but it's working like an old computer.

Thank you in advance

Marta
3 REPLIES 3

dunnan
Level 7
Are you running AI Suite III? I'm assuming you are running ASUS Software, else you wouldn't be posting here. If so turn it off, or get rid of the on-screen fan program. AI Suite III has some major issues on Windows 10 and so far ASUS has done little to address it. See the thread further down the page to get more information.

If that's not the case, uninstall all of ASUS' software. If you've done all that, then you should contact your OEM (Laptop manufacturer) to see if it's a hardware problem (your ram could be faulty, etc.) or they will direct you to Microsoft for OS issues.

And if anybody has access to this mythical new beta version of Ai Suite III, please send me a link.

cekeu
Level 12
Clic with left mouse on the Windows menu. Clic on Parameter, clic on updates and security. Select Recovery, select Other recovery options, Download the RefreshWindowsTool. Then made a clean install with the full version of Windows. Then reinstall your favorite programs.

cekeu wrote:
Clic with left mouse on the Windows menu. Clic on Parameter, clic on updates and security. Select Recovery, select Other recovery options, Download the RefreshWindowsTool. Then made a clean install with the full version of Windows. Then reinstall your favorite programs.

Thanks for both answers,

I have split my work files, and now the computer is working better. Is not the best moment to reinstall every software in my computer.