cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG G752: Sonic Suite II Audio Problems

HerrWednesday
Level 7
Hello everyone!

I am very new to this forum and I've looked around for the past month but I simply can't find solutions for my problems.

I am very unhappy with the sound output of my ROG G752. The Sonic Suite II equalizer is not very satisfying to me. One week ago another problem accured,
when suddenly the bass started randomly becoming so hard that my speakes (Logitech Z200) started scratching (this happens randomly during a song).

Another problem is: Why does only the WMP and not other media players such as the VGA-player work with the Realtek audio driver.
When I listen to music with those programs it sounds completely flat.

So my question is: Is there any way to deinstall the Sonic Suite II plug in and use the old Realtek HD audio manager? Or are there any fixes for the bass problem?

I would really appreciate some help!

Thanks 🙂
2 REPLIES 2

ac1dl0rd
Level 7
Hi!

The Asus Rog G752 is the worst laptop I had for the powerful and especially sonor quality speakers. Having had about 8 asus laptop and previous work we have HP and Dell business .. it really is the worst ...

In addition I have a vibration under the trackpad

Having switched from N56VZ asus with an external subwoofer for a asus G752, I had a drop in power and quality of over 400%.

I tried the solutions mentioned further on the forums and use other paid software for adjustment but personally ... it does not correct the problem.

The only solution I found to get more power is to configure the sound to a 5.1 without subwoofer in the windows configuration.

In this way, the subwoofer is to play all the frequencies therefore more power in general for music etc.