cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus G20 with GTX 1080 and i7-6700K.

FonzieBulldog
Level 9
Asus announces a ROG G20 with GTX 1080 and i7-6700K 4.0Ghz.And how did they do with the heat from this cpu when it looks to be the same case and probably the same fans to when it already is around 37 celsius at idling with i7-6700 3.4Ghz.Already installed a GTX 1080 in this G20CB case and will also install a i7-6700K after reading this on the following link but was thinking about a water cooler to keep the heat down but maybe dont have to when this new version looks to deal with this with the ordinary fans.It even have the same power adapter as earlier versions, strange.

https://rog.asus.com/articles/gaming-desktop-pcs/republic-of-gamers-announces-rog-g20cb-with-gtx-10-...
2 REPLIES 2

Peregrine
Level 9
You know 37 C is nothing, right? That's where it should be.
Asus Z170X + Asus GeFroce GTX Turbo 1070 +... all kinds of Asus goodies. #Fanboi

Yeah thats right, but when my home built computer who have more power idle around 28 celsius i could also see the difference in the cases and there behavior when they work and still wonders why Asus in these updates dont get a more cooled down case.