cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Strix GTX 1080 + Gears of War 4 Promo Problem

lynkchiz
Level 7
as asked by admin Bahz. im posting the problem on the current promo on Gears of War 4 Promo, i cant seem to redeem the unlock keys.
i have sent an email to rog_forum@asus.com but nobody is replying. really this is very disappointing 😞 1 week already and still no code 😞 what happened to the legendary ASUS Support 😞 sad

1.) So i enter all the needed information from my videocard:

2.) The problem, but as i have said, i have sent an email to rog_forum@asus.com, NOBODY has replied for 1 week already
4 REPLIES 4

Bahz
Level 12
I sent you a private message.

I apologize for the delay with getting the game code but since the product PPID and serial number were not in the database so this had to be handled manually.

hi admin bahz 🙂 i have just read your PM, problem solved already 🙂 Currently downloading Gears of War 4 as of the moment 😉 thank you

lynkchiz wrote:
hi admin bahz 🙂 i have just read your PM, problem solved already 🙂 Currently downloading Gears of War 4 as of the moment 😉 thank you

I sent a PM with details regarding my GOW download code as well. Havent heard reply for 2 weeks.

still waiting on my gears of war 4 code aswell, its been a month and still no play 😞