cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Front Base CPU FAN & OPT CPU FAN Error

Nextgeo
Level 7
Hello,

I have a Asus Rog Front Base since 1 year.. (It's a version with Sticker V44) The last year I have a lot of problems for intall This Panel.. But Finally it works with all his fuctions (Windows 10).

Yesterday I Spent a lot of Hours install it because I Re-Format my PC and I Install Again Windows 10.

Finally it works with a oldest Drivers.. ( I install the Realtek Audio and AISuite with some issues) But it works.. CPU Shows the Speed, Fans Works and Temperture Works..

But I have a Strange error... If I Up the speed Of CPU 1 The Speed Of CPU 2 up too..

I want different Speeds on the 2 Fans..
The fans are Corsair SP replacement From a Corsair H80i (2700rpm Both) Why if I up CPU 1 the CPU 2 up too?

Actually I have installed this:

Rog Connect Plus 1.00.32
Front Base Driver 1.01.17
Windows 10
Asus Maximus VII Hero..
Bios 3003

The last year the panel works great.. But now With the clean system...

Any Idea???

Thanks a lot..
2 REPLIES 2

Chino
Level 15
I have no experience with the ROG Front Base. But what I can tell you is that the CPU_FAN header and the CPU_OPT header are linked together with the CPU_OPT header being the slave. So whatever setting you decide to choose for the CPU_FAN header will automatically reflect on the CPU_OPT header.

Chino wrote:
I have no experience with the ROG Front Base. But what I can tell you is that the CPU_FAN header and the CPU_OPT header are linked together with the CPU_OPT header being the slave. So whatever setting you decide to choose for the CPU_FAN header will automatically reflect on the CPU_OPT header.

Ok, maybe this is the problem.. When I put 2000rpm to the Front Base, on the CPU Fan.. The CPU_OPT also take 2000rpm, and If I change to 1500 rpm the CPU_OPT, the CPU FAN take 1500 rpm...

Thanks for clarify the problem!!