cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop AI Suite from loading at boot

Peregrine
Level 9
Yea, I did a search and couldn't really find anyone asking about it. How annoying there seems to be no way to stop it from loading at boot within the software itself. Yes, I know I could do it from Task Manager. There are some programs I prefer not to be that forceful with. 😉
My wife has her own profile on my beastly gaming PC and I'd like AI Suite to NEVER load for only her profile.
Asus Z170X + Asus GeFroce GTX Turbo 1070 +... all kinds of Asus goodies. #Fanboi
3 REPLIES 3

DeathtoGnomes
Level 9
try this, Task Manager > Startup > right-click to disable applicable files only.

If its not there you, may have to make changes to the registry, and that is not the recommended way.
SpeedFan controls fans and temps, once you learn how to configure it properly. :cool:

Peregrine
Level 9
Yea, I can do it from Task Man but was hoping there was just somehting else I am missing.
Asus Z170X + Asus GeFroce GTX Turbo 1070 +... all kinds of Asus goodies. #Fanboi

DeathtoGnomes
Level 9
Not really, seems it means you will have to do some editing to the registry directly.

Some programs give you an option to install on "this user only" or "all users", you could try to uninstall a program and reinstall, I'm sure there is some command line options to change to This User Only.

Dont forget you can use the Task Scheduler to delay the start of programs.
SpeedFan controls fans and temps, once you learn how to configure it properly. :cool: