ROG Member Array

Question How/Where do you change the G752VT keyboard backlight mode? - solved

Hi guys, got my G752VT recently. I think I messed around with the lighting in some preinstalled software, and changed it to a mode that the key lights only come up when it's heated underneath. I have been uninstalling loads of preinstalled software, now I'm not sure how to change the mode, (I can still turn the backlight's brightness up and down, but can't switch between modes) and if any preinstalled software was needed? Thanks ahead!
    Last edited by Le Pei; 10-23-2016 at 12:17 PM.

Super Moderator Array

Hi,

Welcome to the forums!
    Sorry, not sure if this is what you are referring to, but if just the left side of your keyboard is lit, open the ROG gaming center software, hold the left-click button and drag to the left to see additional settings and turn off the 'hot zone' setting.
    Hope this helps.

ROG Member Array

Solved

Quote Originally Posted by cl-Albert View Post
    Hi,

Welcome to the forums!
    Sorry, not sure if this is what you are referring to, but if just the left side of your keyboard is lit, open the ROG gaming center software, hold the left-click button and drag to the left to see additional settings and turn off the 'hot zone' setting.
    Hope this helps.
    Hi, yeah thank you. I uninstalled that program, needed to reinstall it and changed the settings. Now the whole keyboard lights all!