Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Unhappy Serial code is incorrect. 2 weeks of fighting with Mafia III promotion

Hi Bahz and everyone else.
    I can't get through 2nd page, because validation says that my serial number is incorrect.
    I have been fighting this problem for last 2 weeks. Contacted Promo_PL@asus.com, contacted facebook fanpage, tech support etc.
    Promo_PL has actually replied that they fixed the problem... but apparently they didn't since message still says that my serial code is incorrect.

And here I am, I really hope that Bahz can help me out. I've sent you all information you requested via PM.

Edit:
    Quick update about my situation.

Serial code finally worked (i hope).
    Now i get message that my ASUS code is invalid...

So I'll have to call my retailer and hope that he'll send me good one...

I really need to say, that after 2 weeks, getting even more problems with this promotion is devastating and will leave more bad memories than good ones
    Last edited by OverShan; 11-12-2016 at 12:08 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

still no reply from rog_forum@asus.com about this mafia 3 code redemption proble really saddening to know ROG/ASUS is letting this thing happen unattended. im really disappointed as a ROG consumer.

New ROGer Array

Same problem here, no mail yet from asus for the code
    How long does it take for them to reply on the mail ?

Ex-employee Array

So there are some people who purchased older stock where the serial number isn't in the database (the obvious reason is to prevent people who purchased the products previously who would be able to exploit and get free game codes).

Please PM me with the following and most importantly I need a link to a picture of your purchase invoice:

Product S/N:
    PPID:
    Link to picture of purchase invoice:
    Copy and paste the error message or include screenshot of the error message

I apologize for the inconvenience but unfortunately there's nothing we can do if the retailer didn't do proper stock rotation and were holding onto older stock that isn't in the promotion database.
    Last edited by Bahz; 11-14-2016 at 10:04 AM.

New ROGer Array

The problem is that i did not get a asus code.
    so i can't fill step 2 what to do now ?

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelish View Post
    The problem is that i did not get a asus code.
    so i can't fill step 2 what to do now ?
    You need to get the ASUS code from retailer if you didn't get one with the product. Only the following two situations are usually the case:

1) You purchased old stock where the SN isn't in this promotion database
    2) Your retailer is not a participating retailer in this promotion

You need to contact your retailer for the promotion code or ask them if they're a participating retailer in this promotion. If they aren't then unfortunately you won't be qualified for this game promotion.

New ROGer Array

Well i got my key now from asus benelux self. now it says Serial number incorrect.
    I type the right serial so ... i got a old stock one i guess ???

I bought the card from alternate who is a participating retailer.

New ROGer Array

Well Big thx to ASUS Benelux, problem solved here.
    got a Asus key and they solved the problem wit the incorrect serial !

New ROGer Array

hI,
    i solved my problem my self, i received code and did not work, i bought my gpu from Germany but because of i live in UK i was trying to reedem my code on uk website and after each time i was getting INVALID CODE, today i decided to do it on German website but i had to provide address, street etc so i did with some random address from google in Germany, after i had to upload my invoice for motherboard in the and then 3min after all process i received my steam code (working perfect) via email.

Best part of all is i was contacting asus rog UK and took them 11days to reply on my email and i was told that my mobo is not included deal with mafia 3 (my mobo Z170i pro gaming) so of course is included. Sad but true, im really disapointed if comes about asus rog help.

Hopefully my way can help others, thank.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by wlodipawel87 View Post
    hI,
    i solved my problem my self, i received code and did not work, i bought my gpu from Germany but because of i live in UK i was trying to reedem my code on uk website and after each time i was getting INVALID CODE, today i decided to do it on German website but i had to provide address, street etc so i did with some random address from google in Germany, after i had to upload my invoice for motherboard in the and then 3min after all process i received my steam code (working perfect) via email.

Best part of all is i was contacting asus rog UK and took them 11days to reply on my email and i was told that my mobo is not included deal with mafia 3 (my mobo Z170i pro gaming) so of course is included. Sad but true, im really disapointed if comes about asus rog help.

Hopefully my way can help others, thank.
    I apologize for the inconvenience caused, I'll pass on this feedback to the team responsible for this promotion.

The promotion is region specific so if you purchased it in Germany it has to be claimed from Germany promotion site because the serial number won't be in the UK database.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast