Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Last edited by lynkchiz; 11-29-2016 at 06:52 AM. Reason: solved

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I apologize for the inconvenience caused, I'll pass on this feedback to the team responsible for this promotion.

The promotion is region specific so if you purchased it in Germany it has to be claimed from Germany promotion site because the serial number won't be in the UK database.
    Yes, but on Asus website it does say "Choose Your Country or Region" it doesn't clearly say: Choose Country or Region of purchase.

whatever, im sorted after a month.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Last edited by lynkchiz; 11-29-2016 at 01:05 AM. Reason: issue rectified

ROG Enthusiast Array AbyXzss PC Specs
    AbyXzss PC Specs
    MotherboardZ170 PRO GAMING AURA
    ProcessorIntel i7 6700
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX 2400 mhz
    Graphics Card #1GTX Asus Strix 1070
    Sound CardSupremeFX
    MonitorSony 32 LED
    Storage #1Kingston HyperX SSD 240GB
    Storage #2Seagate HDD 6GB/s 1TB
    CaseNZXT Razer H440
    Power SupplyAntec 620W HCG
    Keyboard Thermaltake Gaming Series
    Mouse Alcatroz
    OS Windows 10 Home x64

Mafia III

I got the same exact problem for Mafia III promotion, I contacted Asus Support and redirected me here. I cannot seem to pass step 3 and is stating that the PPID is not registered on the data base. I am from the Philippines and I purchased my GTX 1060 STRIX which I know is a qualified product for the promotion. I can submit a photo of the original receipt dated Dec. 2, 2016 and the actual serial no. and PPID of the product as needed.

New ROGer Array

Mafia 3 Promotion Asia

Same here, I messaged them 2 weeks ago, got a reply asking for my country, followed up last week and still not getting any codes or message back.
    It feels like they have been ignoring my email and now my messages here in the forum.

I'll post the rest of my message here and hopefully someone will respond:

I am feeling like a second rate citizen from all this neglect and I clearly am eligible for the promotion as I got Watch Dogs 2 weeks ago, yet on this particular promotion, it's taking a lot of time. The promotion is nearing it's end and if the only time I get an email back is them stating that I am not eligible anymore cause the promotion ended. I will feel cheated and is clearly false advertising.

What is the cause of all this delay? Did the keys run out even if the promotion states that there are 100% game keys remaining?
    Hopefully I would get an answer or an explanation of some kind why it's this hard to get a key. In the past, the keys or redeemable codes are directly in the box. Why did this change?

I also got the specific ASUS ROG brand cause of this promotion, even if it cost a lot than the other brands. But not receiving what was promised is a real letdown. Hopefully this will get resolved soon.

New ROGer Array

Thanks Bahz for the Help ^_^

I got my key and I would like to thank Bahz for following up my request. You sir are the Best.
    Thanks again!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11