Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by prime8852 View Post
    *It's confirmed by me. If your retailer still doesn't believe you (can't be that good tbh if they don't) I'll give you the original email direct from asus saying the 8th October 2016. Direct quote from the email "*I’m afraid this promotion begun on 08/10/16"
    Prime, please do send any official message from ASUS. Really this is kinda pissing me off.

New ROGer Array

I have the same message... "We're sorry but this promotion begun on 08/10/16"

ROG Member Array prime8852 PC Specs
    prime8852 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP pavillion 15 i5
    MotherboardAsus Z170 deluxe
    ProcessorI7-6700k
    Memory (part number)Corsair vengeance 3200mhz 16gb (2x8gb)
    Graphics Card #1Asus GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX OC
    Storage #1Samsung evo 240gb ssd
    Storage #2WD black 3tb
    CPU CoolerDark rock pro 3
    Power SupplyEvga 650w g2
    OS Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by inversion_modz View Post
    Prime, please do send any official message from ASUS. Really this is kinda pissing me off.
    Hi, if your retailer won't listen I'd contact your local asus team as the gave me a new code after my retailer sent the wrong one. I have left a screen shot below for you.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Capture2.jpg  

New ROGer Array

Hi, if anyone is getting the error "Serial number invalid" report that to your local asus support team(it's faster this way}. I solved my problem that way, and it looked like the serial number on my motherboard wasnt in the database of ASUS HQ.

ROG Member Array

Thumbs up

I sent mail to Asus @rog_forum@asus.com, called technical support, used technical support chat, contacted my dealer, what not and still nothing, no "Asus code" for my eligible graphics card which was paid by the way 555eur BRAVO Asus for technical support and thank you for not giving me the game. Asus is just ignoring its own customers, nobody from Asus team or moderators didn't come up with any answer here and I am sure that they are reading every word of our posts in this thread! Just so sad...

So, the conclusion is this - anybody that bought the eligible product and didn't get "Asus code" with the card in the box will NOT get the game. If just someone told me this before I wouldn't have wasted my time(a lot of it ).

New ROGer Array

I bought Strix 1070 and Maximus VIII Formula for about 800e and only got stupid World of Warships codes cause I don't have, and can't get, ASUS codes for graphic card or motherboard. This is how Asus really cares about its customers.

Ex-employee Array

I've been told that they're looking into the issue and that it's working for majority of the users but not for some, the ones in this thread I assume. Please send me a PM with more details such as the product serial number, PPID, and link to copy of purchase invoice. In addition, please link or attach screenshot of the error message that you see and provide detailed description of when it happens, we'll try to fix the issue for you as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Bahz; 11-06-2016 at 08:31 AM.

New ROGer Array

Didn't work for me also

I registered my Maximum VIII motherboard but didn't get the Mafia 3 game code also. Something isn't working in the process. Hope they will fix this problem and people who bought products will get the game key.

27 November 2016

I have received the game key for Mafia 3, hope everyone else did receive the key also!
    Last edited by Erixx; 11-27-2016 at 11:35 AM. Reason: I recieved the game key and installed the game

ROG Member Array

Exclamation

Thank you Bahz for taking action, we really appreciate that. It's not that I am superstitious or anything but this post number of yours is a bad sign

PS

I had to comment that

ROG Enthusiast Array

Mafia Code redemption problem too :(

hi admin bahz. i have also sent you a PM. actually 2 private messages. the 2nd PM containing the link to the receipt of the purchase of my ASUS GTX Strix 1080 i hope my case also gets sorted soon so i can already play Mafia Thank you very much

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast