New ROGer Array

G752VL: Sonic Suite 2 Won't Open

I downloaded installed the V6.0.1.7831 update for the Realtek Audio Drivers last night. To my understanding, the SS2 is already bundled with the audio drivers upon installation. After installing, I wanted to open SS2 in order to config a few things, however, it wouldn't open. I tried reinstalling but still SS2 would not open. Sonic Radar opens fine, but not SS2. I've also tried a standalone installer for SS2 but it comes out as "installation could not proceed: the device is not supported". I'm stumped. Google hasn't helped so far.

Any tips on how to fix this? I've also tried system restore to no avail. If I can't get SS2 working, I'm just going to have to stick with DFX for now.

ROG Member Array

here It seems that it is NOT bundle in driver.

Thanks to Dreamonic for the link

New ROGer Array

Thanks! But I can't seem to install it. I keep getting the error: "installation could not proceed: the device is not supported" when the installer says "Checking the presence of APO".

EDIT: After retrying the installer over and over again, it just installed. Thanks again for the link! Got it up and running.
    Last edited by iarvee; 10-27-2016 at 01:25 AM.