cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with ASUS Aura App

Honami
Level 7
Hi,
I downloaded the AURA led control a few days ago as i got the cablemod RGB led strip to control it.
Works fine for a day and now the app is freezing.
Tried to reinstall the app but now the utility is not opening at all and bios settings does not override my settings that i made using AURA app.

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with all the updates.
6 REPLIES 6

Baze_Geo
Level 7
Honami wrote:
Hi,
I downloaded the AURA led control a few days ago as i got the cablemod RGB led strip to control it.
Works fine for a day and now the app is freezing.
Tried to reinstall the app but now the utility is not opening at all and bios settings does not override my settings that i made using AURA app.

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with all the updates.

OOPS! Try reset the bios

Baze_Geo wrote:
OOPS! Try reset the bios

Reseting whole BiOS will be a big mess instead just shut down the computer > plug off the cables > plug them in again > turn on the system and the app should start working again. As simple as that 🙂

prasanthvanamlo wrote:
Reseting whole BiOS will be a big mess instead just shut down the computer > plug off the cables > plug them in again > turn on the system and the app should start working again. As simple as that 🙂

Other sources
Show-box | Tutuapp pro |Gadgetswright.com |
Savetubes

Chino
Level 15
The AURA application works fine for me and I'm also on the latest Windows 10. Try disconnecting the LED strip and clearing your CMOS.

I think you need to shut down the PC and pull out the power cable for a couple of seconds. Reconnect and power on as usual. AURA should work after this.

NeeqOne wrote:
I think you need to shut down the PC and pull out the power cable for a couple of seconds. Reconnect and power on as usual. AURA should work after this.

Your solution did the trick 🙂
Problem Solved thanks