cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchpad not working

Pritishparihar
Level 7
i recently purchase a new asus dm069d-r558ur (popular know model "R558U" or "X558UR"). In this firstly i installed win 10 then there was no issue of driver as my driver cd came with laptop support win 10 x64 only. Now due to some program issues i installed win 7 x64.

Now i am using it and i installed all softwares. In my asus laptop, asus smart gesture named software used to operate touchpad. I installed that also but there is no sign of touch pad in notification bar. but it is software is installed. reference picture are attached please see and help me.

i even tried in it different version of smart form 1st version to updated one but it of no use. I even try to go to the root file try to run it but it not running though. i know that its support win 10 but i want for win 7 touch pad driver.

i also mention that while installing win 10 via clean install touchpad was working but while installation of win 7 touchpad was not working so if u know about win 10 inbuilt touchpad driver please tell it maybe worthy for me.

1 REPLY 1

ScottScott
Level 7
The first thing to check is whether the computer and the operating system is not responding as well. It could be that the computer is frozen, meaning it is not responding to any commands you give it. In this case, the touchpad would also not be working.