cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum issue

Menthol
Level 14
Is it just me? When I hit enter key the text does not move down to new line, but when I submit the post the text did move down a line
8 REPLIES 8

FonzieBulldog
Level 9
Noop, you aint alone on that problem with some others on this Asus forum.The strange thing is that it looks like nobody in the staff cared to solve the problems.I have still a avatar issue and a incoming message who aint there.LOL.

Nate152
Hey Menthol

I had this too and it was because of internet explorer, try google chrome or firefox and all should be good.

gupsterg
Level 13
Firefox has this issue as well.
Intel Defector :eek: AMD Rebel

R9 5900X - Custom WC - ASUS Crosshair VII Hero WiFi - Ballistix Sport LT 2x16GB 3800MHz C16 - RX 6800 XT - WD SN770 2TB - 2x 870 EVO 4TB

24/7 OC: i5 4690K @ 4.9GHz CPU@1.255v 4.4GHz Cache@1.10v - Archon SB-E X2 - Asus Maximus VII Ranger
Sapphire Fury X (1145/545 ~17.7K GS 3DM FS)

:eek: CPU Validation 5.198GHz@1.314v with 4.4GHz cache + RAM 2400MHz@1T :eek:
Da Music video

Same problem here with Firefox. Enter key not working at all and space bar only allowing single spece between characters.

Nate152
Hi guys,

Thanks for reporting.

I was thinking firefox would work since google chrome does, I'm using google chrome here and is working fine.

Its not an old browser version problem as I'm running the latest Firefox 49.0.2 and having these problems.

Also started working again. No idea if someone fixed.

Suddenly it started to working again today and i didnt make any changes.

Bahz
Level 12
I had our webmaster check this issue when it was first reported by Nate and they had no problems on any of their browsers. I assume that it's happening only for some people who have older version browsers.

Please post the browser and version you're currently using.

Thanks,
Bahz