Storage #1Kingston HyperX SSD 240GB
    Storage #2Seagate HDD 6GB/s 1TB
    CaseNZXT Razer H440
    Power SupplyAntec 620W HCG
    Keyboard Thermaltake Gaming Series
    Mouse Alcatroz
    OS Windows 10 Home x64

Walk princeton

Thanks Nate, I did call Asus local support and validated my 3 year warranty apart from the reseller's 1 year warranty. And is it true that from the time I got my replacement back, the reseller will issue me a new receipt and the warranty will reset from that time? Like I will have a new 3 full year warranty from the time I got my replacement back? Or the rest of my warranty period where I got it back last July 19, 2016 continues until July 19, 2019? I did argue this with them because I am a bit skeptical and is too good to be true. It seems that ASUS is sure that the Mobo will not fail in less than 3 years and will replace it with another 3 year warranty until it surpasses the standard 3 year warranty without fail but they insisted that was correct which is very good. But I need to validate this with you guys if this is true?

Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4025MHz 17-17-17-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    CaseThermaltake Armor+ VH6000
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova 1600w Titanium
    Keyboard Cyberpower Skorpion K2
    Mouse Razer Basilisk
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX / Modmic 5
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Accessory #1 Asus optical drive
    Accessory #2 Koolance ERM-2K3U

The 3 year warranty is from the time you purchased your motherboard and it does not reset.

ROG Enthusiast Array AbyXzss PC Specs
    AbyXzss PC Specs
    MotherboardZ170 PRO GAMING AURA
    ProcessorIntel i7 6700
    Memory (part number)Kingston HyperX 2400 mhz
    Graphics Card #1GTX Asus Strix 1070
    Sound CardSupremeFX
    MonitorSony 32 LED
    Storage #1Kingston HyperX SSD 240GB
    Storage #2Seagate HDD 6GB/s 1TB
    CaseNZXT Razer H440
    Power SupplyAntec 620W HCG
    Keyboard Thermaltake Gaming Series
    Mouse Alcatroz
    OS Windows 10 Home x64

UPDATE for RMA on M8F

Hi Everyone, I just want to write an update on this case regarding my RMA for M8F. I just received it yesterday after waiting 46 days and my greatest fear has come. When the box was opened for Inspection, The ROG armor has several Macro scratches and few deep scratches on the front of the ROG armor. That disappointed me but I guess I have no choice but to accept the fact, When tested real time on the retailer's end the MoBo will not even work because its surprising that the MoBo that was diagnosed by Asus SVC as BIOS issue and told me that it was fixed through reflashing the BIOS and passed the quality test that was returned to me without the BIOS CHIP on the board! Very funny, but this incident saved me. The retailer was good enough to offer me a brand new replacement. Now this is funnier, Opened a brand new Box for real time testing but before it was tested I declined it right away since the ROG Armor itself where you can see the Maximus print itself has faded. To be more precise the paint seems scraped that it looks like a fine sand paper was scrubbed on it that turned black to white. If I am just borne rich, I would sue everyone responsible for its a scam to sell a product with a brand new price when it's clearly refurbished. There could be some trick played on the seller or the distributor or something for I felt this once I got my first M8F where it looks used and there were no stickers included on the bundle. If you can just imagine what I saw . But it was again replaced with another new stock. So here comes the third one. Opened the Box and it was flawless, Even greater than my first one. Free of scratches, Not even a single scratch on it and all the bundled stickers where there, So I am convinced and skipped testing phase since Its been 7 hours, 10 am - 5 pm MST and skipped half of work to resolved it. I was assuming that it works and looks can be deceiving!!! I went home and change, gone to work for half a day and tested the board after work. Imagine my excitement with this fresh looking board and my GTX 1070 just purchased after I got my M8F , but long story short it does not post or boot, No video output either. Troubleshooted? Exactly, what steps were taken?! Well everything was done from switching ram slots, re seated CPU, checked pins, adjusted the cooler, re flashed three BIOS versions, booted outside the case and nothing. Q code is rotating back and forth from 00 , 4C, 55 and etc back to 00 and restarts. CPU and RAM is working and been tested on other unit so its not the issue. Very disappointing, I am giving up on this Formula VIII since it just give me more and more issues. This is my first high end board and it shows that low profile boards are more sturdier than this high end one. I will definitely go back to the retailer after work and replaced this to another PC component equivalent to the original purchase price for I am not going again with the scam lottery. Now I am doubtful to get M9F if there will be one soon due to this experience not unless the Quality Check on Asus and how the Industry runs in my country changed. Waited for almost 2 months failed. Nothing personal to Asus since I still love the brand, It just I am not lucky like everyone does
    Last edited by AbyXzss; 12-17-2016 at 10:34 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2