Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    ROG Member Array

I wanna cry and faint at the same time. I just found out so I am in shock.

Ex-employee Array

I'm very sorry Feldon, that's why we encourage everyone to stay active on the forum as you never know what good things may happen when you do. We'll be hosting more campaigns in the future and there's always a next time.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Omnisentient View Post
    My prize arrived at my doorstep today. Thank you so much for this contest! The sound of the ROG Centurion is unbelievable, I don't know if I can go back to using regular headsets again hahah. I'm looking forward to the next ROG Forum contest, I really enjoyed this one.
    You're welcome and thanks again for joining in this campaign, we look forward to seeing you in the next one.

ROG Enthusiast Array

My prize arrived from Asus and I thought I'd do a little unboxing!

What really surprised me was how compact the G20 was. CD case of the game I'm playing on it for scale. This is the kind of setup that is ideal for a dorm room or LAN party, it doesn't take up any space at all.

I was going to disassemble the case to show you the interior but I looked up how to do so on youtube and it isn't that easy, so here's a summary of what's inside instead:

This is one hell of a rig! Asus really pulled out all the stops for this grand prize. I've put it through the wringer gaming, folding proteins, encoding videos etc and it is very powerful.

Thanks again to Asus for an early birthday present
    Last edited by oasis789; 03-13-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by oasis789 View Post

My prize arrived from Asus and I thought I'd do a little unboxing!

What really surprised me was how compact the G20 was. CD case of the game I'm playing on it for scale. This is the kind of setup that is ideal for a dorm room or LAN party, it doesn't take up any space at all.

I was going to disassemble the case to show you the interior but I looked up how to do so on youtube and it isn't that easy, so here's a summary of what's inside instead:

This is one hell of a rig! Asus really pulled out all the stops for this grand prize. I've put it through the wringer gaming, folding proteins, encoding videos etc and it is very powerful.

Thanks again to Asus for an early birthday present
    Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

Hope you have a grand time with your new G20!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8