cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIP5 Version 1.03.60 now available

Jaws_AT
Level 7
I just noticed that a new version of DIP is now available.
As usual, no changelog!

Has anyone played around with it? I had a few issues with FanXpert3 and am curious if they made any progress with this thing...
5 REPLIES 5

Dave500
Level 7
Jaws_AT wrote:
I just noticed that a new version of DIP is now available.
As usual, no changelog!

Has anyone played around with it? I had a few issues with FanXpert3 and am curious if they made any progress with this thing...
I downloaded it and the XTU package installed them and you get a GUI to tune the CPU via the xtu app, and the AIsuite seems to get an update

Dave500 wrote:
I downloaded it and the XTU package installed them and you get a GUI to tune the CPU via the xtu app, and the AIsuite seems to get an update

I couldnt get the asus package to install. I keep getting service wont start errors. I downloaded the latest package from intels website and it installed perfectly and works fine. Not sure what happened.

:confused:

A.Catalin wrote:
:confused:

Yup, Is bugged.

Since installing i'm getting this error message at start up , some old info suggests to remove the AI suite and re-install it? I have alao been getting bug checks some i know to be related with AIDA64 as i have found if i have that running and change the fan speed profile using AI suite it will blue screen almost every time, but i have started having other random bugchecks too , I have the AI suite cleaner tool which i think is run after the normal uninstalation process of AI suite