cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Asus, didn't expext a new mouse so thanks!

Brighttail
Level 11
I had an issue where the physical mouse would be just sitting there on the mouse pad, not moving and yet the mouse pointer would be doing a slow dance across the screen.

Well after a lot of trouble shooting, I was told I'd have to RMA. Sadly Asus does not do advanced RMAs for peripherals. This meant I was going to be without a good mouse for a while (2 weeks). I ended up just sending the mouse in and nothing else.

In the end I got notification that I was getting a package returned and that according to the invoice the repair person was able to duplicate the problem I was having.

Got the package today and got a brand new mouse. New dock, new...everything. So I guess the mouse was really hosed and not repairable.

So I have an extra charger, stand, switches, case, ect .. everything is doubled except of course the mouse.

I was planning to use one case strictly for travel and the other as a backup but I was wondering, will the one wireless dock from the previous mouse work with the new mouse? I don't see why not but I don't want to take the chance of pairing them up and getting something messed up.

BTW thanks Bahz for all the help.
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop
1 REPLY 1