Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Hi,
    Go to this page:
    https://www.asus.com/support/Downloa...iduk5uSRfu/45/
    Chose your version of laptop from list tool "Please select your CPU or BIOS model name" and version of your system.
    From "Bios" download current version of BIOS, for GL502VSK it will be "303".
    Then from "Bios Utilities" download "WinFlash".

Instal WinFlash on laptop
    Unpack downloaded BIOS 303
    Run WinFlash
    Chose option that you select bios from your PC
    Than follow instructions

New ROGer Array

Question

I hava a question: where should i search the announcement about the Gl502VS problem with battery drain ? I haven't written to the suport yet because i thought that you will fix it and that's why I am asking.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    We'll be posting up the announcement sometime this week (confirmed). Please check back again later this week for the announcement.
    2 days left to the week, just saying...

New ROGer Array

Yea I know that but I don't know where should I look for the anouncment when it will be there

ROG Member Array

g752vsk

Hope we get some resolution for the g752vsk, the 302 bios do nothing to help the discharge. Love this rig but may think twice about an asus rig for my next one....

New ROGer Array

just wanted to post an update today i did a super long gaming session in gta 5 on very high settings with my gl502vsk starting at 100% battery life after exactly 5hrs of gaming my computer ended up with 87% of battery life. a technician in the microsoft store told me that at around 100% the laptop should keep the battery at around 90%-100% and while it did dip down to 87% towards the end still i noticed it trying to charge up a small amount at a time like the most was 3% increase once but then it would be as small as 1-2% battery increase while plugged in and charging. this was a little concerning at first im not going to lie but if this stays consistant with other games and sessions in similar time lengths that is a major improvment over the complete discharging on the gl502vs models, just wanted to post this as it is a pretty significant session time with only 12-13% drop over 5 hrs

Ex-employee Array

After further internal discussion, the new solution unfortunately can’t be offered due to an insufficient material supplies issue that can’t be fulfilled within a reasonable period of time and additional technical issues.

For all users affected by this discharging issue, please follow the following steps:
    1. Update to the latest BIOS version (302) and verify if the issue is resolved
    2. If issue isn't resolved or you’re not satisfied with the current solution, please contact customer service for RMA and they will further assist you with other alternative options.
    3. We recommend that you consider going with a different series ROG notebook or an ASUS gaming series notebook, please visit your local resellers for additional details on available models in your country.

We apologize for all the inconveniences caused, please send me a PM with the following information if you encounter any issues during this process:

Product serial number:
    RMA#:
    Case ID#:

Thanks,
    Bahz

Ex-employee Array

I'm reopening this thread only to allow users who have been successful with this process to share. We should be getting more and more successful cases so using this to allow everyone to see that the process is moving along. If you purchased the notebook (GL502VS) from a different country through online website, unfortunately nothing can be done about that because global warranty only covers for RMA replacement and repair. You may contact the customer service where your retailer is situated, please note each country RMA/warranty process can differ so please contact customer service directly for any required information.

For those who are having issues, please DO NOT post on this thread or in any other thread and follow the process by sending me a private message with the following information:
    Full name:
    Email:
    Phone#:
    S/N:
    Case ID#:
    RMA#:

My job here is to make sure we target all countries where the process isn't moving along properly and we can reflect that internally and work with those regions to get them on the same page. We only want to help everyone receive a solution as quickly as possible. I will delete all unnecessary complaint posts so please refrain from doing so and follow the procedures.

Ex-employee Array

For all those who tested the latest BIOS and are still experiencing the discharging issue, please help provide a list of all the games that you have been experiencing this discharging issue past 90%. I am helping gather back a full list of games so they can further verify this issue internally with this notebook model and also other notebook models.

ROG Member Array

Hi,
    I can see the issue on World of Warcraft and Assassin's Creed: Black Flag.

Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast