Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by l Pressure l View Post
    Haha, thankfully for me, my girlfriend never asked me this question. Not that I'd choose League of Legends but I wouldn't want to be forced to give up something that entertains me just to prove I love someone. Although in the end, I did stop playing League of Legends for my girlfriend, not because she made me choose, but because I noticed that I am spending too much time on it when I could be spending it for her.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanwane View Post
    Can i still post there my opinion about memes? I have seen many good memes there. Everybody have good humor feeling, thats why i like players. Some of them may be angry to each other. This is caused by people. In some situations whole man humanity disappers in one second. People screaming and blaming each other with no reason at all. Players need to build a big community without any anger to each other. Without racists, and other bad people. I hope, future of gaming will show us the best results in building this community.
    Yes, please do post your opinions, that's exactly what we want to see from everyone. You can also earn additional entries for the grand prize draw for sharing good feedback

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by KilluaZoldyck View Post
    I really don't get why Riot won't just let him speak in English. Because apparently he does speak in other languages, like in German, French, etc. Some of his quotes are "How about a back massage?" and a lot of puns about his spikes that really won't work when translated to English. I feel like since Rammus "Ok" became a trademark and loved by many, Riot decided to just simply stick with it.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by beke.zoltan00 View Post
    I feel like gamers get the least respect here in my country compared to all other countries that joins competitive games. We had a town here where they banned a moba game and threatened to close internet cafes that allows customers to play that game, only because old people saw it as a threat for their children's wellbeing. I feel like they decided to just blame moba games instead of blaming themselves for their crap parenting skills. I don't know when will eSports be actually well-funded and become an actual thing here.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by sasa0625 View Post
    Attachment 60297

(OP unknown, pic from circa 2011)
    Haha, when I was new I didn't know it mattered much as long as the enemy champion dies. But after awhile I realized I should try and make it so that the ADC will get the kill. My friend and I also do duo on bot lane with him as ADC and me as support. He never complains when I get the kills though, we just laugh at how I've become a killer support. I can imagine it won't be the same if I'm with a stranger. They usually complain so much even if you get just 1 kill as a support.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by eldge_a View Post
    Attachment 60299
    Attachment 60300

Because I'm having this kind of compliments whenever I play support.

The original meme picture came from 9gag. Caption made by me
    I wish all players were appreciative like this. My main role is support and I rarely get thanked for my efforts and sacrifices, although I get that that is the support's job to do those things, I feel like they still should be thankful because not many wants to have that role in the first place. Luckily though, when my friend and I plays together he's always complimenting me and my play style.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by petar_popovac View Post
    My edit
    I do not know about you people, but while I was making this meme I made my day hahah

Attachment 60315

how in fact text goes with the picture hahahhaha

picture source: https://www.google.rs/search?q=messi...OWGiS1gD1kM%3A
    I don't really get upset when I lose a long game like that. Most of the time I'm just glad it's finally over. Besides, if a match lasts that long, it means my team and the enemy team are almost on an equal level and losing to them isn't as painful to admit. There are times though that a match lasts that long because our team was winning and we didn't finish the game and just kept farming, so the enemy team started catching up and we couldn't push anymore and they end up winning in the end. Now THAT would be very frustrating.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by nowellachenal View Post
    All the time hahahahahahahahaha
    Attachment 60321
    People like this are annoying, especially when you tell them to play safe and they are so frustrated at their lane opponent so they try to go for a kill every time they respawn. I mean one solution is to gank and help them so they'd be satisfied, but chances are, their opponent is already fed by then and you'll just be double killed. It's sad because people let their emotions control them, instead of playing safe and playing smart. It's usually the younger players who are like this.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Paraietta View Post
    Not every girl plays supp u know??? I love playing top with garen it's so much fun
    Attachment 60329

But to be honest i do like to play supp i just don't play it when people automatically assume that I will cuz I'm a girl
    Yeah, I don't think your gender should define what role you should play. But I did notice the trend where girls play support. I have seen many girls play League of Legends and if I remember correctly, most of them played support while a few percentage played ADR. I honestly don't see why it's necessary to announce your gender in the game though (unless of course it's obvious on your username) I feel like you'll just attract creeps or jerks who will bully you or people who will accuse you of catfishing, which is very common where I'm from.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mentoscola View Post
    Sometimes tons of FPS and big screens won't beat the skill of a dedicated gamer with a lower machine
    Attachment 60361
    This is true on most occasions. I had a really crap computer before and I still won matches here and there, so it's really not about your computer specs. Although I got motivated to save up to buy a new computer because I had issues with teamfights sometimes. Whenever there are a lot of effects going on, skills being thrown, my computer starts to freeze and when it unfreezes I just see my champion dead. Achieving really high fps in gaming isn't that big deal when it comes to winning, but getting really low fps will definitely affect your game.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast