Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by toxicP View Post
    Man, people who call dibs on mid are either really, really good or really, really bad. I have had some teammates who called dibs on mid and actually rekt their opponent. However, when they do bad, they are the type that would blame their teammates. I personally have never called dibs on mid unless it's an A.I. match and I'm practicing a mid-lane champion. I dislike teammates like that in other modes. When they threaten you by saying "mid or feed", it's actually more like "feed or feed".

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sorin8512 View Post
    Attachment 60373

Oh yes.. the moment we all know and ,,love" so much..
    Luckily, this only has happened to me a few times. What bothers me about it is not that I missed a victory and got a "leave" instead, but the fact that I would never know if my teammates were able to finish and win or if they lost because I disappeared. There are other times that I have to leave urgently before finishing a match, that actually bothers me more than being disconnected because I feel guilty for abandoning a team, especially if they're nice players.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Body10 View Post
    We have all been through that

Attachment 60393

my idea & source of images: www.imgflip.com
    I used to be like this then I've decided to set a condition where if I win then I would sleep. It helps a lot and it also gives me a good night sleep since I'd still be pretty happy with the last match. Although this condition also has its downside. And that is when I get a lose streak. Sometimes I would be really sleepy but my last match was so bad that I won't fall asleep easily because of the frustration, so I'd keep playing until I get a victory.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Omnisentient View Post
    Luckily, this only has happened to me a few times. What bothers me about it is not that I missed a victory and got a "leave" instead, but the fact that I would never know if my teammates were able to finish and win or if they lost because I disappeared. There are other times that I have to leave urgently before finishing a match, that actually bothers me more than being disconnected because I feel guilty for abandoning a team, especially if they're nice players.
    Thanks for sharing your experiences.

For LoL I never had many cases of Internet issues or server issues so this part for me was fine but I really hate it when people leave right in the middle or near the end of the game. It's even more frustrating when we're winning and in most of the cases it was when we were winning and then with 1 less person your chances of winning are pretty slim, although I have single handily carried my team to victory a few times in those 4v5 situations.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experiences.

For LoL I never had many cases of Internet issues or server issues so this part for me was fine but I really hate it when people leave right in the middle or near the end of the game. It's even more frustrating when we're winning and in most of the cases it was when we were winning and then with 1 less person your chances of winning are pretty slim, although I have single handily carried my team to victory a few times in those 4v5 situations.
    Lucky you, it doesn't happen to me a lot but it definitely happened around 10 times in my entire League of Legends career. Remember those days when getting disconnected gets announced to everyone including enemy team? That was a really flawed system. Because once the enemy team knows one of you gets disconnected they will be very aggressive and tries to finish the game real fast before the person gets a chance to reconnect. And yeah, if your opponent isn't that bad, losing 1 teammate will most likely result in defeat. I had a few games like those too.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Omnisentient View Post
    Lucky you, it doesn't happen to me a lot but it definitely happened around 10 times in my entire League of Legends career. Remember those days when getting disconnected gets announced to everyone including enemy team? That was a really flawed system. Because once the enemy team knows one of you gets disconnected they will be very aggressive and tries to finish the game real fast before the person gets a chance to reconnect. And yeah, if your opponent isn't that bad, losing 1 teammate will most likely result in defeat. I had a few games like those too.
    Yeah, my teammates always get disconnected, that happens a lot. It seems like I always get stuck with some guy that has a stone computer that takes ages to finish loading then disconnects and doesn't come back.

Banned Array

-

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Yeah, my teammates always get disconnected, that happens a lot. It seems like I always get stuck with some guy that has a stone computer that takes ages to finish loading then disconnects and doesn't come back.
    The worst are those with high ping, and those who enter and exit, but the game has not even started... It happens in almost all multiplayer games

Banned Array

Something that annoys me the most

haha Is this happening to you?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	178493509.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	60704

source: http://abovethelaw.com/wp-content/up...-professor.jpg

Ex-employee Array

Last day tomorrow to cast a vote to earn an extra entry towards the grand prize:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...Memes-Battle-1

ROG Member Array

Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by petar_popovac View Post
    How realistic meme, this is how I feel when I stay alone hahah
    Attachment 60243
    not only in the League of Legends
    This is so me!
    Until I realise they'll tower dive me and I run while screaming for help.
    Nah, just kidding.
    But it is in fact the best meme in this thread (so far)!

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast