cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corsair AIO modding

Menthol
Level 14
If you use a Corsair h110i or h115i which many people do, and for good reason as they work very well for a daily use PC, they do an admiral job at keeping your CPU temps under control with a mild overclock and are easy to install, i replaced the fans with thee new Corsair ML series, very nice fans
Corsair recently released a kit to change the color on the block/pump top and the side of the radiator that is inexpensive and simple to change, so far only 2 color options, rec or blue

http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/hydro-series-h180i-gt-h80i-v2-color-kit

5 REPLIES 5

Nate152
Looks good Menthol !

I really like the fans and the red strip on the radiator adds some pizazz. 🙂

Chino
Level 15

JustinThyme
Level 13
Stealing!!!
Although I may end up changing out the system I can still use the fans.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Nice. *Late for my post. *GUYS if I install the H115i on my Hero IX without using the corsair link, I Iditch the USB cable the pump will always be on 100 % if so, I can control the fans from bios . *Please confirm!*
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
Nice. *Late for my post. *GUYS if I install the H115i on my Hero IX without using the corsair link, I Iditch the USB cable the pump will always be on 100 % if so, I can control the fans from bios . *Please confirm!*

If you ditch the Link USB cable, and have the pump run 100 full which you need the 3 Pin AIO fan plug be connected directly to the PSU or have the fan header set to 100% in the Bios. The two radiator fan needed to be connected to the Motherboard and auto speed config by the board or have a automatic fan controller.