cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Smart Gesture is bugging me out

Le_Pei
Level 7
I have tried to adjust all kinds of settings, none helped. Here is the problem: after typing on keyboard, when I want to move the cursor, there is often a short delay. I don't know if anyone has/had the same problem? It doesn't happen every time, but quite frequently. Did some testing and it seems that when I move the cursor and randomly type something, the first letter will often interrupt the cursor's movement (even though my finger on the touch pad is still moving). Also, sometimes it seems that the sensitivity is really low, for example, my finger is touched down and stay at one point, and when I apply more pressure (so more area on the fingertip get in contact with the touch pad), the cursor just stay still; even if I rotate slightly, the cursor just won't respond, it only does when I move a significant space on the touch pad.

I'm pretty sure this is the Asus Smart Gesture problem, because after I uninstalled this software, the cursor runs smoothly. But I do like the functionality like two fingers scroll and such. I tried installing Synaptics driver, but it doesn't seem to fit. Btw I have a G752VT. Anyone has solutions or good suggestions on the driver?
0 REPLIES 0