Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

At least now I know I'm not crazy...I have the same issue...sharpkeys solves the problem...unless you use an external keyboard, which then has c and 0 swapped again....Hopefully a fix is forth coming. It's what I get for always installing latest drivers. I had to go get a usb keyboard to be able to log back into my machine as initially, my keyboard didn't work at all. Thought I had messed up my computer by updating it while my daughter was playing job simulator on the HTC Vive.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by pnfcnf12 View Post
    At least now I know I'm not crazy...I have the same issue...sharpkeys solves the problem...unless you use an external keyboard, which then has c and 0 swapped again....Hopefully a fix is forth coming. It's what I get for always installing latest drivers. I had to go get a usb keyboard to be able to log back into my machine as initially, my keyboard didn't work at all. Thought I had messed up my computer by updating it while my daughter was playing job simulator on the HTC Vive.
    sorry for my mistakes with the language

Now, I noticed that after update bios and update keyboard the back leds is off, I can´t turn on again,
    have you got any issue with the leds?

New ROGer Array

The Asus Support tells me to create a RMA ...
    i've other problems ^^
    Lightbars no longer work, speakers make noise sometimes at 0, hardrive "clac" sometimes too

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
    The Asus Support tells me to create a RMA ...
    i've other problems ^^
    Lightbars no longer work, speakers make noise sometimes at 0, hardrive "clac" sometimes too

I don´t understand, What happen with your hardrive?

I only have issue with the keyboard and Lightbars no longer work

New ROGer Array

About speakers and hardrive,i think it's hardware problems, it's not linked.
    Sometimes i hear hardrive make a "tac" or "tic" or "clac" or "clic" (i'm french sorry )
    And for speakers, it's like an electrical problem, when i push a key, or fn + key, they make a noise even if volume is off, as if they were plugged in / unplugged electrically, i can reproduce it by switching faster volume from 0 to 2 to 0 to 2 to ....
    Last edited by Quincy; 11-21-2016 at 09:21 AM.

~¦ Noesis ¦~ Array Dreamonic PC Specs
    Dreamonic PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS GX800VH-XS79K
    MotherboardASUS GX800VHK (Intel CM238/IDA154) w/Custom BIOS
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-7820HK @ 4.7Ghz (+150mV) FCBGA 1440
    Memory (part number)64GB (PC4-22400) @ 18-18-18-38-53 (76.D305G.D060B)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB (GP104) OC @ +225/+750 w/Custom VBIOS
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB (GP104) OC @ +225/+750 w/Custom VBIOS
    Sound CardVANTEC 7.1 External Audio Adapter
    MonitorASUS PG348Q 34" 3440x1440 @ 100Hz w/G-SYNC (mDP-to-DP)
    Storage #13x Samsung 512GB NVMe SSD RAID0 (S316NY0HA00959)
    CPU CoolerASUS GX800VHK Water Cooling Dock
    CaseASUS GX800VHK Chassis
    Power SupplyASUS 2x 330W Power Adapter (AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz, 16.9A/19.5V)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore Core
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha
    Headset ASUS STRIX 7.1 Gaming Headset
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Whetstone
    Headset/Speakers Altec Lansing Octane 7 (VS4621) 2.1 Speakers
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64 / Arch Linux w/KDE Plasma
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC87U w/Merlin
    Accessory #1 Kensington 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub (K33978WW)

The HDD audible *click* sound is the head positioning/parking. Completely normal, and is apparently "aggressive" with Hitachi HDDs, which are commonly used in ROG Notebooks. In the G752VS, using an unlocked BIOS even, you can disable this audible *click* sound by changing the HDD APM value to something higher than default; CrystalDiskInfo allows this and you can follow the guide here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHs7Xv4maig

The G752VS has 3 SOICs that are of importance, two of which are located under the black/copper EMI/RFI shielding being your BIOS and VBIOS ICs. The third one is on the other side of the MB (exposed) and is responsible for all the ports and their dependency controllers. However, the EC (embedded controller) in almost all ROG Notebooks use a 128-pin LQFP 8xxx ITE IC. This would be what the "Keyboard Adjustment Tool" is writing too as well, and as Gps3dx mentioned, "SPECIAL FW/BIOS is needed" from ASUS to address anything related here.

ASUS HQ Service Rep Array Bill@ASUS's Avatar

Hello all
    I've reported this issue to our team
    I'll get back to you guys once I have more information on this matter
    Thank you all and have a nice day

New ROGer Array

Same problem with mine.
    C and 0 inverted and enter key in the numeric pad not operate.

I contact the support today and ask me to uninstall the update... How to say... rollback a firmware update without the older firmware...
    Well done!

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@ASUS View Post
    Hello all
    I've reported this issue to our team
    I'll get back to you guys once I have more information on this matter
    Thank you all and have a nice day
    Thanks Bill, keen to get a solution - really hard to use at work when keys are in the wrong spot...

ROG Member Array

I'm having this same problem.

Today Asus LiveUpdate keeped me popping up for an update on keyboard firmware. I have accept it and I'm regretting so much that I have made it. This is why I always deny every updates when things aren't broken.

Now I'm working and having problems on typing because the keys are messed up.

How come Asus publish an update and don't even test it???? I really can't understand.

Fix this FAST!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast