cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O.A.C - Open Air Case Project

Marcocdi
Level 8
Hello everyone.
After some time of pondering I end up deciding to open a project for a PC case.
At the moment I own a Corsair Obsidian 250D that is in the mobile of tv in the room, very beautiful and with enough space for its segment.
However, there was a desire to have something different and unique, an idea that essentially passes through the PC configuration.
The style will be Open Air (I believe this is the designation) and will be based on an old HTPC box that was there, a Silverstone Grandia GD09.

The first sketch came out even in a skech I made in jest .... That ended up being defenitive

Then went to work the necessary measures to fit in the same place where the Corsair 250D is.

I am currently dealing with the internal structure, which will be based on the cash used.
More news during the week
Case *Lian Li PC-O Dynamic *i9 9900K 5.1Ghz *Asus Maximus Formula XI *24Gb Gskill Trident Z 3200Mhz *Asus Strix Gtx 1080ti OC
*SSD WD Black SN750 500Gb *SSD Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb *3TB Toshiba *Corsair AX750 Gold
Out *LG 55LB671V
In *Logitech Dinovo Edge *Logitech MX Master 2s *Logitech F710
1 REPLY 1

Marcocdi
Level 8
Well, at the moment I'm only planning, the structure is already assumed ... "L" profile 15x10x1mm in galvanized sheet.

After the box itself is still in the study phase however I leave already some projections of the expected result.

However this week I must physically start the protection, prepare the base ... cut and weld the structure.

See you soon
Case *Lian Li PC-O Dynamic *i9 9900K 5.1Ghz *Asus Maximus Formula XI *24Gb Gskill Trident Z 3200Mhz *Asus Strix Gtx 1080ti OC
*SSD WD Black SN750 500Gb *SSD Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb *3TB Toshiba *Corsair AX750 Gold
Out *LG 55LB671V
In *Logitech Dinovo Edge *Logitech MX Master 2s *Logitech F710