cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AM4 Socket

Granger
Level 10
Hi, havent been here in a while and after looking everywhere I can think of, I have found nothing on an eventual AM4 socket mother board from ROG 😞

Does anyone have any info on a possible AM4 mobo in the works, especially as we are only a couple of months from the launch of the new AMD CPU's in January?

Keeping my fingers crossed as I am not keen on going to the "others" when I switch to a Zen CPU in a few months.

Sorry if I'm not in the right section, not too sure where to ask a question like this.

3 REPLIES 3

Chino
Level 15
Granger wrote:
Hi, havent been here in a while and after looking everywhere I can think of, I have found nothing on an eventual AM4 socket mother board from ROG 😞

Does anyone have any info on a possible AM4 mobo in the works, especially as we are only a couple of months from the launch of the new AMD CPU's in January?

Keeping my fingers crossed as I am not keen on going to the "others" when I switch to a Zen CPU in a few months.

Sorry if I'm not in the right section, not too sure where to ask a question like this.

They will be ready when the CPU releases.

Granger
Level 10
Sure hope so, I'm hoping to see a Crosshair VI in the works at least.

Granger wrote:
Sure hope so, I'm hoping to see a Crosshair VI in the works at least.

You're in for a treat. 😉