Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by petar_popovac View Post
    for 3 reasons:

1. the movement of the character(Why for the love of god does GTA V guy need 3 meters of space to turn around?), parkour, climbing on buildings...

2. Fight ...it would be great if Rockstar put these things

3. Connect the history and the present... these two worlds in one map, everything would be turned like in a movie Doctor Strange hahaha

Would you ROGers add something else?

Attachment 60740

question for Bahz: Is it okay to post pictures with text. like this?
    I've been waiting for Assassin's Creed to reach the present day. Back when they kidnapped Desmond Miles and he was starting to learn some moves. I was so sure they're going to make a game where Desmond will be assassinating people in present time. It would have been a really good Assassin's Creed and GTA V world mix. Sadly, it seems like they're sticking with using the animus, plus spoiler alert, Desmond is already dead.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzous View Post
    Interesting idea, does this include the comedy side of SRIV? And adding to this idea, vehicle customization and more vehicles would definitely be nice! Like the alien hover MCs to scout the lands on the planet.
    It should definitely include the comedy. It would be a good addition considering No Man's Sky gets prettying boring after a short time. The superpowers in Saints Row IV really killed the vehicles usage for me. If they ever make a Saints Row IV + No Man's Sky combination, I hope they don't include the matrix-like superpowers. While it would be logical to acquire thing that would give you superpowers if you explore the universe, I think it would make the game a bit too easy.

ROG Enthusiast Array DJFulcrum PC Specs
    DJFulcrum PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Aorus X7 v2
    MotherboardASUS H81-GAMER
    ProcessorIntel ® Core™ i7-4790
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 8GB x 2 DDR3-1600MHz
    Graphics Card #1XFX AMD Radeon™ R9 280X Black Edition Double Dissipation
    Sound CardASUS SupremeFX
    MonitorASUS VE228H
    Storage #1SSD Crucial BX100 250GB
    Storage #2HDD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM - 64MB Cache
    CPU CoolerCM HYPER 212X
    CaseCorsair Carbide Series ® 200R
    Power SupplyCorsair CX Series™ CX750M
    Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum
    Mouse Corsair Gaming M65 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse
    Headset CM Storm Resonar
    Mouse Pad Razer Destructor Hard Gaming Mouse Mat
    Headset/Speakers Creative Inspire T6200 5.1 Speakers
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterTP-Link TD-W8960N
    Accessory #1 Logitech WingMan Extreme Digital 3D
    Accessory #2 Logitech WingMan Formula GP

Congratulations to the 4 winners! Scribblenauts and Undertale was the best combination in my books, the others are mighty close. Have Fun!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by DJFulcrum View Post
    An idea like this could possibly succeed. I would like the AI to be more ‘Saint’s Row’ like as well. You talk civilization, then it needs to be civilization like, a bit chaotic, but like you said it will be insanely FUN!

Please, let there be something spectacular to the universe, like an centre which has an actual meaning, albeit an ‘Saint’s Row’ like meaning.
    What's the center of the universe in No Man's Sky anyway?

As for what's going to be in the center of a Saint's Row Universe, I imagine they would make it like a heaven place where the Boss and everyone could fight a bunch of gods. Kind of like a counterpart of Saint's Row: Gat Out of Hell. I haven't really finished that game yet, but the general idea is that you're in hell and you have to fight demons and Satan.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Body10 View Post
    NFS (an epic one like "Most Wanted" or "Underground 2") with the GTA V (the graphs and gameplay)

It's like combining 2 great elements. I feel like licensed cars are missing from GTA but also the great driving experince you get in NFS would complete the experience and image of the GTA. Imagine doing stunts with crazy modded cars, or working your way through missions just to buy an expensive car or to mod your current one. Would be interesting I think.
    We definitely need more open world games that actually focuses on car-driving related missions instead of gunfights. I don't know why none of them are making a game like this, or maybe I'm just not aware of any, but we've all pretty much has seen how successful and popular the Fast & Furious movies are. I'm sure if there was a video game like those, a lot of people would enjoy it. Driver San Francisco is pretty close if we talk about games with car-driving related missions (that isn't just about racing), but it stills lacks the open-world feel since you can't step out of your car, there's also no modifications involved if I remember correctly.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nate152 View Post
    Battlefield and the Sims?

Kinda sounds funny but what if battlefield multiplayer was more of a simulation like having to eat food to keep up your strength, having to clean your gun to keep it in top notch firing condition, giving coordinance for airdrops supplies, ammo, food. Day and night cycles and sleep with squads on watch, if you get wounded you get flown to the hospital, fixed up and flown back in.

No timed Team Death matches with 32/64 players it goes on infinite with an infinite number players like massive multiplayer, would have to work on objectives. To top it off make it so you could play it on your monitor as well as in virtual reality.
    So like a real life simulation of someone going to war? This is a pretty interesting idea. This is going to be a bit slow paced and have a bit less action but it's definitely going to feel more realistic. The character should also have stats, like their accuracy (or critical rate) can increase over time as they get sent to a lot of training and battles. I think one annoying thing would be one of my biggest pet peeve on sims games: when my character gets old and dies. Unless of course you add Ambrosia in this game haha, but that would make it slightly less realistic.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    It's really great to see the variety of different combinations that everyone has come up with.

For me I've always been an ARPG fan but with most of the ARPGs like D2, there's so much grind and once you get to the end game, there's little left to do other than PVP.

I've always dreamed of having a game like D2 where you can level up your character and then for end game you could use your character with customized skill build and unique equipment to battle it out in MOBA style like Heroes of the Storm, where you don't need to buy equipment. Of course some people will question about it being unfair if a maxed out level character will have big advantage over a lower level player with crappier equipment. They pretty much need to work out the mechanics to make it very balanced and for the higher level players, just for the effort they put into their characters, they should get a max of 5-10% advantage over the lower level players. Pretty much it would still be a 90% skill required game where a lower level player with better skill can still beat a higher level player. Also if they can also add in other mini games like king of the hill, it would make all the grind worth it.
    Basically like, you want your Diablo character to be sent and be playable on an arena of a MOBA? That's pretty cool. This combination also means that you can choose from many characters to play on the ARPG world. I would really love that since it has always bothered me how I can only select from a handful of classes when playing Diablo. It shouldn't be that hard to balance the MOBA aspect, they can just group players depending on their levels. Or make it so that each item has a "value system", so people with rare op items can be grouped together.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by kumar623 View Post
    aNOTHER COMBO WHICH I FEEL WOULD MAKE A PERFECT GAME
    Dead Island and Saint's Row. A zombie outbreak in Stillwater with the ability to call in homies as back up, character customization, a silly story, the ability to create your own weapons, and cool cars.
    Control a group of survivors, each with their wants, needs (including eating, sleeping and bathroom breaks), desires, personality, fears, skills, etc. and some level of autonomy. Manage them so that they survive, work together, form relationships and attain desires.
    This would be really fun. There's actually a part in Saint's Row where a city area has been contaminated with a virus and everyone became a zombie. It's actually one of the hardest parts in the game. The zombies were really fast and surrounds you. Gameplay-wise, I believe it would definitely work. But I'm not sure about the story. Saint's Row characters are funny and chill. Dead Island is pretty scary. I think it's either the game won't be scary or the characters won't behave like they usually do. Either way I'd still definitely purchase a game like this.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Blabs View Post
    THIS SOUNDS AWESOME!
    And it would be enjoyed by so many people.
    There are so many gamers who dislike puzzle-games in general or games which are entirely based on the story, but I'm pretty sure these gamers would reconisder their opinion with a game like that.
    I love your idea and I truely hope that some company will make a game like that!
    The best idea in my opinion so far!
    Thank you so much for appreciating it. I really enjoyed both of the games, although it has been like a long time ago since I played them, I'm glad I remembered them. I would be very happy if this game actually gets made, especially if they make it so that you are given as much freedom like in Scribblenauts, instead of "choose from these 4 options" type of game. If this ever gets made I would definitely explore all possible paths. I've always been the type of player who cares more about the story. So I'm glad you believe that even those who aren't like me would find this game interesting too.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralElost View Post
    I almost think this game would be too overwhelming. Not a bad thing mind you. But as long as they port over the same soundtrack style for this game...Solid gold. I do miss me some Scribblenauts too. One of the most ridiculous yet fun games out there.
    Yeah, I think it would take a very long time to create a game like this. At least the graphics isn't insane though, it'll either be pixelated like Undertale or simplistic like Scribblenauts. I honestly don't remember the soundtrack of Scribblenauts, are they any good? I definitely liked the soundtrack of Undertale, and the sound effect of when a charater speaks, it feels nostalgic for some reason. Basically their soundtrack really matches the area or the feel of the scene, I'm sure if they did the same approach to this game combination it would be amazing.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast