Casei dont know
    Power SupplyEVGA
    Keyboard LOGITECH
    Mouse LOGITECH
    Headset COBRA
    Mouse Pad ASUS
    OS WINDWOS 10

Quote Originally Posted by DcStarz View Post
    Well I think that combination would be really awesome.
    Why? Because you can run around and fatality everyone that you would beat up.
    It would be really nice online
    Smashing heads And destroying bodies woho chills :P
    ahhhh ASSASSIN VS THE THUG!

New ROGer Array

Star Wars Battlefront and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Imagine if both of them belongs to a same universe and the Galactic Empire is about to invade Earth or the people of Earth made a dispute with Galactic Empire while searching for resources on the other planets. People of Earth will defend the planet by the latest technologies that are currently in Infinite Warfare story right now and Jedi's or the force might help them too. That would be an awesome action both in land and space.

New ROGer Array

Call of Duty and The Witcher

perfect game for me . . . Call of Duty and The Witcher

New ROGer Array

Assasin's Creed and The Witcher 3

Please take a moment to imagine a witcher climbing walls and doing stuffs like an assasin. And please don't f*p.

ROG Member Array

CoD and Battlefield

Well who does not want that? The good campaign stories from CoD and good multiplayer of Battlefield games. If you combine these two. It'll be the greatest game ever.

ROG Member Array

HT.cruz...........from phillipines

LOL and DOTA 2

A new DOTA 2 mode called Defence of the Legends is being created that looks to bring elements from rival MOBA League of Legends into the Valve game. The final plan is to bring over everything from League of Legends into DOTA 2, such as champions, the map, and textures. The only exclusion at the moment is skins, but that could change as the project matures.

Everything will be 1:1. Damage, movespeed, everything hahah ^_^Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	60722Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	60722

Currently the project is being worked on and led by a single person, but he has begun opening up to the community for help. Mostly the community is wanted to assist with bringing in the champions. Since the League of Legends champions are being brought over directly, with no modifications, all of their stats will remain the same. The only stat that needs changing is their range, which will be converted to work in the DOTA 2 engine.

The biggest challenge to bringing characters from League of Legends into DOTA 2 seems to be the differences in graphics. “Moving a champion into league results in very edgy characters (ehuehuehue). So a lot of the models have to be remade. I’ve seen many people create beautiful 3D renderings of their work, the ones I can think of are the Ahri and Jinx ones.”

When Defence of the Legends is complete you will be able to mix and match elements from both DOTA 2 and League of Legends. In fact, Hero vs. Champion gamemodes seem to be a high priority for Defence of the Legends. “I’ll try adding multiple game types, eg. Hero vs Champs on a 50:50 map, Heroes and Champs mixed on either map, free item mode where you can build either games items as a hero or champion! But all this comes after a lot of other things.”

Defence of the Legends still has a long way to go before it is ready for the public, the current estimate simply says it will be done “soon”. The creator has started a Tumblr page so that fans can keep track of progress and help out if they have the skills needed.

ROG Member Array seirafrncsc PC Specs
    seirafrncsc PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus X555LN, Asus X550LB, Asus ROG GL 553VD FY019T
    MotherboardAsus ROG STRIX X99 Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-6800K 3.40 GHz 6-Core 15M Broadwell-E Processor
    Memory (part number)2X8GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX 1070 Strix Gaming 8GB OC
    Monitor2x Asus VP228NE 21.5" LED 1920×1080 1ms Monitor
    Storage #1Zotac 120GB SSD, 1TB Seagate SSHD Firecuda
    Storage #2Western Digital Caviar Blue 2TB WD10EZEX
    CPU CoolerID Cooling Auraflow 120
    CaseINWIN 303 ROG
    Power SupplyCorsair RM1000x 80+ Gold Full Modular Power Supply
    Keyboard Asus ROG GK2000 HORUS RGB
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II
    Headset Razer Man O' War Wireless
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath, Asus GM50 XL
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 6x IDCOOLING SP12025 RGB
    Accessory #2 Razer Base Station Chroma

Just Cause and No Man's Sky

When I always play Just Cause, I always pilot a jet and fly to the extent of the air, trying to reach the moon, travel different planets and stars to explore and unleash exaggerated explosions and chaos and I can't. So for me the two game titles combined that would create the perfect game is Just Cause and No Man's Sky.

Top reasons:

1. Open world...... Wait, Open Universe! Different planets, different setting, different factions, different missions, different weapons, different vehicles! Explore the vast universe and unveil an unending different galaxy political problems which will lead to major problem of the universe, it would be like a never ending game of exploration, explosions and tons of fun!

2. Each planet or galaxy has their own technology, so players aren't just exploring the universe but also they are exploring, discovering and crafting different types of weapons and vehicles as stated on no. 1 which are mechs, space ship, cars etc, only the developer's and player's imagination is their only limit!

3. There will be also missions like space wars from different factions, which would look like Star Wars! Imagine your character on a space suit while piloting a small space war ship doing massive epic explosions on space! It's like you're the leading role on one of Michael Bay's movies which includes open universe!

4. Both games doesn't have multiplayer mod in their first phase, but both of them eventually will have multiplayer mod which is one of the open-world/universe genre gamer's dream!

5. Pretty much you can do everything or whatever you want in an open-world/universe genre game! Just explore or produce another concept of a Michael Bay film! Haha!

6. Just Cause!!! It is a no man's sky anyway!

Digital technology is rapidly evolving so there will be less problems when it comes to the topic of the game graphics

So that's what my perfect game is, any thoughts about it?

Edit: Typos and added some other words to clarify things
    Last edited by seirafrncsc; 12-03-2016 at 05:16 PM.

ROG Member Array

DOTA1 and League of legends

All i ever want is that Riot can make a similar mode of DOTA 1 (LOD) for LOL, which allow us to choose champion and then choose skills on our own to make many creative combo that we can come up with

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adc-lol-2014.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	260.6 KB 
ID:	60727

New ROGer Array

Age of Empires III and Battlefield 1

Great war simulator can come from both titles. I really miss Commander mode from Battlefield 4, just the RTS piece feels right on the place. Would be great to go beyond 64 people limit in a server and conquer in more populated virtual wars. A chess game into a higher level with self-control by players / units, so we can feel how are actually complicated world wars.

ROG Member Array

-

Is it just me or is every second user trying to get GTA and another random game into one?
    I don't think these are bad ideas at all, but I only find it quite interessting^^

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast