Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

myperfect game

Quote Originally Posted by Nate152 View Post
    Battlefield and the Sims?

Kinda sounds funny but what if battlefield multiplayer was more of a simulation like having to eat food to keep up your strength, having to clean your gun to keep it in top notch firing condition, giving coordinance for airdrops supplies, ammo, food. Day and night cycles and sleep with squads on watch, if you get wounded you get flown to the hospital, fixed up and flown back in.

No timed Team Death matches with 32/64 players it goes on infinite with an infinite number players like massive multiplayer, would have to work on objectives. To top it off make it so you could play it on your monitor as well as in virtual reality.
    The sims, and arma, building houses and loving your family one day, to be shipped off to the front lines of some godless nation full of people yelling obscenities at you all the while trying to shoot you.

After a day of work you return home in a car, even though you experienced an entire conflict, only 8 hours have passed. You arrive at your door to find your wife with the neighbour, naked, doing the twist, this is sims, this is war.

ROG Member Array

myperfect game

Quote Originally Posted by A.Catalin View Post
    Half-Life + Portal = Half Life 3... Because I want to believe
    yes it would be perfectcombo.
    Half life 3 using the portal gun. I can really imagine this is already in production but to have the AI react to the portal gun realistically and still have challenging puzzles without exploits it would be pretty tough.
    If you could shoot a portal at the sun and then shoot a portal by a bad guy just to see him incinerate would be awesome, or the moon and have the bad guys just get sucked into orbit

ROG Member Array

myperfect game

Quote Originally Posted by Omnisentient View Post
    If these two games ever gets combined, I think it would be a best seller. Saint's Row IV * and No Man's Sky.

Now, No Man's Sky lacks a lot of things: good graphics, structures, civilization, intelligent aliens, advanced society and vehicles, story. And its gameplay is quite boring. But No Man's Sky offers exploration in a very vast universe. The idea is really there, but too bad they failed to deliver.

Saint's Row 4 on the other hand offers a lot of good things. It has really good graphics, detailed structures and streets, interesting storyline, tons of missions, and very likeable characters. But the best thing about it is how they were able to depict civilizations and society well, both human's and Alien's.

So imagine if we combine those two formulas. A game where you can explore the universe, visit many planets. And those planets will have things in it to depict its civilization. It could be a civilization same as ours. It could be futuristic with tall buildings, dyson spheres, hover cars, intelligent beings. It could be a bit uncivilized, like with stone houses, less intelligent beings, huge creatures.

The game would also not focus on mining minerals, it would have a story. And knowing Saint's Row 4 characters, the story would most likely be about conquering planets, galaxies, and the entire universe for fun. It would have tons of small missions on different planets. The main character is going to be fully customizable. You would have custom appearance, voice, and could bear almost any weapon in the universe. Weapons that you could use to kill aliens, and you'd probably be hunted by an entire planet.

I think overall, this would be an insanely fun game. Although it would probably require a huge disk space, probably on terabytes.

* For those who are not familiar with Saint's Row IV, it's an open world game a bit similar to GTA games, except it has sci-fi involved.
    aNOTHER COMBO WHICH I FEEL WOULD MAKE A PERFECT GAME
    Dead Island and Saint's Row. A zombie outbreak in Stillwater with the ability to call in homies as back up, character customization, a silly story, the ability to create your own weapons, and cool cars.
    Control a group of survivors, each with their wants, needs (including eating, sleeping and bathroom breaks), desires, personality, fears, skills, etc. and some level of autonomy. Manage them so that they survive, work together, form relationships and attain desires.

ROG Member Array

Civilization and Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War

This would be truly epic world domination especially if you could build titans

ROG 師傅 Array Arne Saknussemm PC Specs
    Arne Saknussemm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Laptop?...No way! (Model?...Jun Amaki...yes way!)
    MotherboardROG ZENITH EXTREME
    ProcessorTHREADRIPPER 1920X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14Q-32GVK
    Graphics Card #1GTX Titan X
    Graphics Card #2SLI is dead to me
    Graphics Card #3Tri SLI is even dead to Nvidia
    Graphics Card #4Quad SLI is dead to everybody especially my credit card
    Sound CardXonar Essence STX
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 950 PRO
    Storage #22x OCZ VERTEX 3/2x WD Caviar Black 500GB / 2x WD RED 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop: Dual D5s, Dual Alphacool Monsta 480s, XSPC Raystorm Neo TR4, EK TitanX WaterBlock
    CaseNope!...Phobya Bench...let it all hang out man!
    Power SupplySeasonic SS-1200XP3
    Keyboard Logitech G810 or Fender Rhodes Electric Piano (MKI 73)
    Mouse G502 or Speedy Gonzalez...not Mickey...don't do Disney!
    Headset ...firmly on neck
    Mouse Pad Mouse don't got his own pad man...lives with me
    Headset/Speakers Edifier Spinnaker...or you mean the speakers in my head...man too many voices to name them all
    OS Win XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Spyware Edition
    Network Router56k modem
    Accessory #1 Umm...nice tie?
    Accessory #2 Err...belt?
    Accessory #3 3 accessories?! I'm not a girl!!

No One Lives Forever and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

New ROGer Array

Freelancer & No Man's Sky

Once more stop the alien threat.
    To do so you must build your crew and credits.
    You are Teddi Sontren,
    Recently stranded after an attack by aliens
    now you must choose your allies from all the factions.
    take on trading, exploration, mining, bounties and more,
    take part in mass scale space battles and explore each planet that are based upon the former nations of Earth.
    Customize your ship with multiple options available.
    Once the main story is completed with the four main endings
    you can keep exploring with worlds and side quests that will keep you coming back for more.

TBH I think I've already planned too much. I guess I really want a Freelancer 2 lol

New ROGer Array

GRAND THEFT AUTO V and WATCH DOGS 2

Combining GTA V and Watch Dogs2 would be awesome because I like the story line of watch dogs combine with the graphics and gameplay of GTA V. It will turn to another world of reality and next gen technology.

ROG Member Array

Dmc v DyingLight

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DMC v DYING LIGHT.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	272.0 KB 
ID:	60599

References:
    https://assets.vg247.com/current//20...sd_jpgcopy.jpg
    http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130729203537
    https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/dy..._3840x2160.jpg
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...mCcryDante.jpg

Reason: Personally, i love dying light probably its my favorite pass time right now. I love its gameplay, its like grand theft auto plus those zombies and volatiles, gotta give props to the parkouring and storyline. just recently finished the game and loved it!.will surely play The following. enough about the phrases lets talk about Dmc v DyingLight. I dont know about you guys, but i just want to see Dante using his Nephilim powers over those zombies, i bet Rebellion,Arbiter, and Osiris will feel home in those zombie guts, yes SIR! And then there's Dante's Devil Trigger where he unleashes his Demon powers in order to make every zombie around him airborne and then Striking them with Savage Combos!(This would be most effective against's those pesky volatiles) Who wouldnt want to see that? I know i do
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos dying_light_survival_horror_action_techland_cross_platform_computer_game_92920_3840x2160.jpg  

ROG Member Array

Lightbulb Starcraft 2 + Dark Souls 3

I don't know why I thought of this combination but I think this will be an awesome crossover after all. Imagine this, the sci-fi theme of Starcraft 2 combined with Dark Souls 3's dark medieval theme. That's one hell of a contrast. The game itself will take place in the Dark Souls 3 world, including the monsters and the bosses. The playable character classes however will be from Starcraft 2. Imagine playing as a Protoss Zealot in 3rd person perspective slashing and combo-ing the filthy monsters, or as a Terran Marine dodging and spraying bullets at Pontiff Sulyvahn, or as a Zerg Ultralisk battling Vordt of the Boreal Valley head-to-head, or just chilling and killing inside a Protoss Immortal mech suit, or getting inside a Terran Siege Tank running over monsters and blasting your way to victory, or driving a Terran Wraith and engaging in a furious dogfight with The King of the Storm and many more strategies and possibilities this combination has to offer. Just my thoughts. =)

ROG Enthusiast Array DJFulcrum PC Specs
    DJFulcrum PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Aorus X7 v2
    MotherboardASUS H81-GAMER
    ProcessorIntel ® Core™ i7-4790
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 8GB x 2 DDR3-1600MHz
    Graphics Card #1XFX AMD Radeon™ R9 280X Black Edition Double Dissipation
    Sound CardASUS SupremeFX
    MonitorASUS VE228H
    Storage #1SSD Crucial BX100 250GB
    Storage #2HDD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM - 64MB Cache
    CPU CoolerCM HYPER 212X
    CaseCorsair Carbide Series ® 200R
    Power SupplyCorsair CX Series™ CX750M
    Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum
    Mouse Corsair Gaming M65 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse
    Headset CM Storm Resonar
    Mouse Pad Razer Destructor Hard Gaming Mouse Mat
    Headset/Speakers Creative Inspire T6200 5.1 Speakers
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterTP-Link TD-W8960N
    Accessory #1 Logitech WingMan Extreme Digital 3D
    Accessory #2 Logitech WingMan Formula GP

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth1s1k View Post
    Once more stop the alien threat.
    To do so you must build your crew and credits.
    You are Teddi Sontren,
    Recently stranded after an attack by aliens
    now you must choose your allies from all the factions.
    take on trading, exploration, mining, bounties and more,
    take part in mass scale space battles and explore each planet that are based upon the former nations of Earth.
    Customize your ship with multiple options available.
    Once the main story is completed with the four main endings
    you can keep exploring with worlds and side quests that will keep you coming back for more.

TBH I think I've already planned too much. I guess I really want a Freelancer 2 lol
    As long as the game is not overhyped

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast