Mouse LOGITECH
    Headset COBRA
    Mouse Pad ASUS
    OS WINDWOS 10

I see so many DOTA and League of Legends

Banned Array

my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Blabs View Post
    Is it just me or is every second user trying to get GTA and another random game into one?
    I don't think these are bad ideas at all, but I only find it quite interessting^^
    It is perhaps because GTA already is a perfect game and popular... in my opinion the best ever, with GTA we can put almost any other game
    But of course, even GTA has some bad things that other games may correct and improve

ROG Member Array seirafrncsc PC Specs
    seirafrncsc PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus X555LN, Asus X550LB, Asus ROG GL 553VD FY019T
    MotherboardAsus ROG STRIX X99 Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-6800K 3.40 GHz 6-Core 15M Broadwell-E Processor
    Memory (part number)2X8GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX 1070 Strix Gaming 8GB OC
    Monitor2x Asus VP228NE 21.5" LED 1920×1080 1ms Monitor
    Storage #1Zotac 120GB SSD, 1TB Seagate SSHD Firecuda
    Storage #2Western Digital Caviar Blue 2TB WD10EZEX
    CPU CoolerID Cooling Auraflow 120
    CaseINWIN 303 ROG
    Power SupplyCorsair RM1000x 80+ Gold Full Modular Power Supply
    Keyboard Asus ROG GK2000 HORUS RGB
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II
    Headset Razer Man O' War Wireless
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath, Asus GM50 XL
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 6x IDCOOLING SP12025 RGB
    Accessory #2 Razer Base Station Chroma

Quote Originally Posted by Blabs View Post
    Is it just me or is every second user trying to get GTA and another random game into one?
    I don't think these are bad ideas at all, but I only find it quite interessting^^
    Because everyone loves open world games. Also GTA is popular, try to play Just Cause series, they're the same with gta but it's like the combination of GTA, with a mix of max payne and military vehicles and weapons like Battlefield.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by amisfit View Post
    Think, Dark Souls 3 co-op combat and exploration....in space! I've always loved the real-time action RPG skill based co-op combat, and the terrifying, disturbing, and most impressively ugly monsters that I've ever seen in a game that come standard in the Dark Souls games. I've never been able to get enough of the dark, detailed, amazing art style of the Dark Souls series. I also happen to be a hardcore science fiction fan. I'm very excited for the open world, sandbox, space exploration & combat that promises to be in abundance in the upcoming Star Citizen game. How epic would it be then, to have an endless universe of planets to explore that all have the highly detailed and intricately crafted dark and beautiful environments of Dark Souls with the same stunning views seen not only as far as the horizon but beyond that? How awesome would it be to have no loading screens when traveling to not only one area to the next, but from one planet to the next? Who knows what kind of monstrous creatures might lie in wait in the deep caverns or vast mountains littering the endless planets within the countless star systems visible in the night sky? You probably shouldn't venture out into the galaxy alone, so thankfully you can call upon your buddies to join you in your space adventures and help you battle all those disgusting evil space vermin while using a combination of medieval type melee weapons and futuristic long range projectile weapons. It's nice to have options. Speaking of options, we're not going to be able to just run from one planet to the next so it's a good thing you and your buddies can fly your custom star ships in formation as you're fulfilling your destiny as vaguely hinted at by the hundreds of NPC's you'll encounter on your intergalactic adventures. And if any of the monsters are just too difficult for you and your buddies to handle, then maybe you can collect enough resources once in a while during your travels to be able to just take off in your starships and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure sometimes. Who hasn't always wanted to be able to call in a nuclear airstrike from space on a Dark Souls boss?
    Man, there are many of us who would like to call a nuclear airstrike from space on a Dark Souls boss hahah, it's really too hard to kill boss in DS...
    Before I started to play Dark Souls I watched some walkthroughs on youtube, even when I watch, it seemed difficult... I decided that I try to beat a boss, I start the game and on the first boss I gave up and fail. It was dark souls 3

so it's a great idea!

ROG Enthusiast Array

I have another idea and I think this one will be my official entry for this contest.

Titles: Scribblenauts and Undertale

About Scribblenauts:
    For those not familiar with this, Scribblenauts is a very unique adventure puzzle game. Your character is a little boy that has a magic notebook that lets him write any object or being and it will become real. The game has many minor objectives that you can solve in different ways, depending on what you write on your notebook.

About Undertale:
    This game became quite popular but for those who haven't played it, Undertale is a game where you have to explore a world with "monsters" and every action has a consequence. For example: killing some monster will alter the story line; some character who you have killed, may have been your ally; The game is really enlightening and touching, if I must say.

How I came up with this idea:
    There was one small objective in Scribblenauts where a man is holding his girlfriend who had been injured. Normally, you could save the girl by writing "Doctor" or "First Aid Kit" on your notebook, to summon them then cure the girl. But what I did was I wrote "Necromancer". He was summoned and he cured girl, but in return he made the man become a skeleton. The game considered the objective finished since the girl was saved, the game didn't care about what happened to the man.

Game idea:
    Now the necromancer-incident made me think, what if there were more missions like that? What if depending on how you handle a situation, there will be varying consequences? A game where an NPC will tell you that "You didn't have to summon a chainsaw to get rid of the Tree Monster blocking the path, you could've summoned an alarm clock to wake him up and he'll walk away." or "You could've given the lonely boy a book instead of a toy gun."

The game's ending will also be based on how you dealt with each earlier situation or objectives. It will also have many mini-endings showing what happened to the characters you "helped" or "harmed". There will be an end-game NPC telling you whether you are kind, thoughtful, careless, or cruel; and you will be punished or rewarded accordingly.

I feel like this adventure game would intrigue a lot of people. It will also teach the player not just how to solve things based on logic, but also based on compassion. This game could definitely be enjoyed by adults and even kids. With all its possible endings and outcomes, people will be playing this game over and over for a long time.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Omnisentient View Post
    I have another idea and I think this one will be my official entry for this contest.

About Scribblenauts:
    For those not familiar with this, Scribblenauts is a very unique adventure puzzle game. Your character is a little boy that has a magic notebook that lets him write any object or being and it will become real. The game has many minor objectives that you can solve in different ways, depending on what you write on your notebook.

About Undertale:
    This game became quite popular but for those who haven't played it, Undertale is a game where you have to explore a world with "monsters" and every action has a consequence. For example: killing some monster will alter the story line; some character who you have killed, may have been your ally; The game is really enlightening and touching, if I must say.

There was one small objective in Scribblenauts where a man is holding his girlfriend who had been injured. Normally, you could save the girl by writing "Doctor" or "First Aid Kit" on your notebook, to summon them then cure the girl. But what I did was I wrote "Necromancer". He was summoned and he cured girl, but in return he made the man become a skeleton. The game considered the objective finished since the girl was saved, the game didn't care about what happened to the man.

Game idea:
    Now the necromancer-incident made me think, what if there were more missions like that? What if depending on how you handle a situation, there will be varying consequences? A game where an NPC will tell you that "You didn't have to summon a chainsaw to get rid of the Tree Monster blocking the path, you could've summoned an alarm clock to wake him up and he'll walk away." or "You could've given the lonely boy a book instead of a toy gun."

The game's ending will also be based on how you dealt with each earlier situation or objectives. It will also have many mini-endings showing what happened to the characters you "helped" or "harmed". There will be an end-game NPC telling you whether you are kind, thoughtful, careless, or cruel; and you will be punished or rewarded accordingly.

I feel like this adventure game would intrigue a lot of people. It will also teach the player not just how to solve things based on logic, but also based on compassion. This game could definitely be enjoyed by adults and even kids. With all its possible endings and outcomes, people will be playing this game over and over for a long time.
    THIS SOUNDS AWESOME!
    And it would be enjoyed by so many people.
    There are so many gamers who dislike puzzle-games in general or games which are entirely based on the story, but I'm pretty sure these gamers would reconisder their opinion with a game like that.
    I love your idea and I truely hope that some company will make a game like that!
    The best idea in my opinion so far!

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by petar_popovac View Post
    It is perhaps because GTA already is a perfect game and popular... in my opinion the best ever, with GTA we can put almost any other game
    But of course, even GTA has some bad things that other games may correct and improve
    Quote Originally Posted by seirafrncsc View Post
    Because everyone loves open world games. Also GTA is popular, try to play Just Cause series, they're the same with gta but it's like the combination of GTA, with a mix of max payne and military vehicles and weapons like Battlefield.
    GTA is an amazing game for sure and there is so much stuff to come, which makes it even better or well even more exciting, since you have so many options what to do. The Online gamemode was the best thing Rockstar could have done. They boosted GTA so much while doing so.
    But you could use any other open world game as well, they would only be in different timelines.
    As one of you said already Just Cause is an example or Saints Row, Darksiders, Deus Ex and there are so many more. But people seem to forget the games as soon there is some other game which is really popular.

New ROGer Array ChefNeako PC Specs
    ChefNeako PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Hero
    Processori7 6700K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill DDR4
    Graphics Card #1GTX 970
    MonitorAsus
    CaseNZXT
    Keyboard Corsair K70
    Mouse Logitech g502

Don't Starve and Super Mario 3D

Don't Starve & Mario

Imagine the mix of Mario with Don't starve and here is why i think it would be interesting.

1. Still trying to save the princess with all the standard Mario powers.
    2. Mario now has to survive along the way by finding food, building fires and shelters, leveling up, etc.

Instead of worlds containing levels Mario is now just dropped into the world and has to find his way to the Castle. He has to battle his way through the world and his enemies drop items to help him survive. but he can't just run through straight to the castle as he has to level up to become powerful enough. Leveling allows him to progressively handle new powers (ie. level 2 = standard mushroom, lvl 4 = fireball, etc).

I just feel it would give a great twist to the classic Mario!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StarveMario.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	60771
    Last edited by ChefNeako; 12-05-2016 at 03:05 AM.

New ROGer Array

THE BEST GAME COLLAGE TO BE IS BATTLEFIELD AND CALL OF DUTY MIX!!
    Already these games are awssome but mix combination of battlefield gameplay and COD I story both could be amazing😂🙋👍 DREAM OF A GAMER
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos images (35).jpg  

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Omnisentient View Post

About Scribblenauts:

About Undertale:

Game idea:

I almost think this game would be too overwhelming. Not a bad thing mind you. But as long as they port over the same soundtrack style for this game...Solid gold. I do miss me some Scribblenauts too. One of the most ridiculous yet fun games out there.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast