Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Omnisentient View Post
    I have another idea and I think this one will be my official entry for this contest.

Titles: Scribblenauts and Undertale

About Scribblenauts:
    For those not familiar with this, Scribblenauts is a very unique adventure puzzle game. Your character is a little boy that has a magic notebook that lets him write any object or being and it will become real. The game has many minor objectives that you can solve in different ways, depending on what you write on your notebook.

About Undertale:
    This game became quite popular but for those who haven't played it, Undertale is a game where you have to explore a world with "monsters" and every action has a consequence. For example: killing some monster will alter the story line; some character who you have killed, may have been your ally; The game is really enlightening and touching, if I must say.

How I came up with this idea:
    There was one small objective in Scribblenauts where a man is holding his girlfriend who had been injured. Normally, you could save the girl by writing "Doctor" or "First Aid Kit" on your notebook, to summon them then cure the girl. But what I did was I wrote "Necromancer". He was summoned and he cured girl, but in return he made the man become a skeleton. The game considered the objective finished since the girl was saved, the game didn't care about what happened to the man.

Game idea:
    Now the necromancer-incident made me think, what if there were more missions like that? What if depending on how you handle a situation, there will be varying consequences? A game where an NPC will tell you that "You didn't have to summon a chainsaw to get rid of the Tree Monster blocking the path, you could've summoned an alarm clock to wake him up and he'll walk away." or "You could've given the lonely boy a book instead of a toy gun."

The game's ending will also be based on how you dealt with each earlier situation or objectives. It will also have many mini-endings showing what happened to the characters you "helped" or "harmed". There will be an end-game NPC telling you whether you are kind, thoughtful, careless, or cruel; and you will be punished or rewarded accordingly.

I feel like this adventure game would intrigue a lot of people. It will also teach the player not just how to solve things based on logic, but also based on compassion. This game could definitely be enjoyed by adults and even kids. With all its possible endings and outcomes, people will be playing this game over and over for a long time.
    Wow man, its relly cool idea, i like scribblenauts but i didt actually played undertale.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Omnisentient View Post
    I have another idea and I think this one will be my official entry for this contest.

Titles: Scribblenauts and Undertale

About Scribblenauts:
    For those not familiar with this, Scribblenauts is a very unique adventure puzzle game. Your character is a little boy that has a magic notebook that lets him write any object or being and it will become real. The game has many minor objectives that you can solve in different ways, depending on what you write on your notebook.

About Undertale:
    This game became quite popular but for those who haven't played it, Undertale is a game where you have to explore a world with "monsters" and every action has a consequence. For example: killing some monster will alter the story line; some character who you have killed, may have been your ally; The game is really enlightening and touching, if I must say.

How I came up with this idea:
    There was one small objective in Scribblenauts where a man is holding his girlfriend who had been injured. Normally, you could save the girl by writing "Doctor" or "First Aid Kit" on your notebook, to summon them then cure the girl. But what I did was I wrote "Necromancer". He was summoned and he cured girl, but in return he made the man become a skeleton. The game considered the objective finished since the girl was saved, the game didn't care about what happened to the man.

Game idea:
    Now the necromancer-incident made me think, what if there were more missions like that? What if depending on how you handle a situation, there will be varying consequences? A game where an NPC will tell you that "You didn't have to summon a chainsaw to get rid of the Tree Monster blocking the path, you could've summoned an alarm clock to wake him up and he'll walk away." or "You could've given the lonely boy a book instead of a toy gun."

The game's ending will also be based on how you dealt with each earlier situation or objectives. It will also have many mini-endings showing what happened to the characters you "helped" or "harmed". There will be an end-game NPC telling you whether you are kind, thoughtful, careless, or cruel; and you will be punished or rewarded accordingly.

I feel like this adventure game would intrigue a lot of people. It will also teach the player not just how to solve things based on logic, but also based on compassion. This game could definitely be enjoyed by adults and even kids. With all its possible endings and outcomes, people will be playing this game over and over for a long time.
    Dunno how such a game would work realistically on the development side but I really enjoyed the anecdote from scribblenauts. I don't think I would have come up with necromancer as a solution... and I would have thought the necromancer would raise the girlfriend as undead, not the man.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by petar_popovac View Post
    Just because I would like to see this skin in CS:GO

source: http://plusblog.jp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/cat.gif
    I agree with you with this one lol

ROG Member Array

Open-World

You guys been so hooked with Open-World + some RPG game. But I somehow miss some of the Linear games. Don't you miss it too??

ROG Member Array

Contradicting

Well the point of 2 options is to try get the best out the 2.

Iow the best game would be combined by 2 games that have NOTHING in common... to create the game that has everything!

So needless to say I'd pick GTAV with graphics, environment mechanics, physics, etc...
    and Dota 2, where each person has their own abilities and is very competitive with regards to skill and knowledge of the game.

Those 2 with a bit of customization would be amazing !!!

New ROGer Array

Tomb Raider + Tombi! because dinamic adventure with pigs would be interesting and funny!

ROG Member Array

Cool ******in's Creed and Star Wars games.

Imagine if both are combined. Imagine seeing Altair, Ezio or Connor being a Jedi. Imagine them handling some lightsaber hahaha. Imagine them having lightsaber hidden blades. It would be awesome. ******in's (Jedi) vs Templars (Sith)

ROG Member Array

Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzous View Post
    Hey it would be a pretty interesting idea, what about if Jimmy was able to "hack" like in Watch dogs. Messing around in the school or open world. There's not many games with a younger protagonist and school theme with open world style.
    Thanks! Yeah i'm agree with you. School theme with open world style for example maybe the protagonist can travel to the other schools or campus as well.

ROG Member Array

Great!

Quote Originally Posted by petar_popovac View Post
    For now I like the most this combination of two games, i can imagine a modern Jimmy to hack everything in the school. For example hack ring bell of school, and all leave their classrooms and they are no classes... maybe to hack fire alarm hahah, and a lot more that could be done in that game.

Of course that game would be open world, should not all happening at school but also in city
    Thank you for your complement!

Yeah, that would be very very interesting. I think that the story would be rich too with that hacking technology.
    Maybe the protagonist could win a international science olympiad with hacking the score

ROG Member Array

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DJFulcrum View Post
    You might have given inspiration to the next Saint’s Row.
    Thanks! I like Saint's Row series too. I hope this combination could be better, especially the story and the gameplay.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast