Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

my pick would be Titanfall2 and Battlefield1, imagine if I can bring the titan to the world War 1 war zone, I could destroy enemies with ancient weapons in a mere second, that would be perfect for me, nightmare to others

New ROGer Array

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon + Borderlands 2

Imagine riding on a laz0r dinosaur throughout an 80's post apocalyptic pandora after a nuclear war for Eridium
    with your cybercommando abilities and 5000000 different versions of that shotgun from terminator 2, except now it shoots lightning.
    And ofcourse, coop.

Banned Array

Lightbulb Special Force 2 and CS:GO

Just because I would like to see this skin in CS:GO

source: http://plusblog.jp/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/cat.gif

New ROGer Array

Lightbulb Rust and Eco - Global Survival Game

Think how cool it'd be when everything in Rust would be combined with Eco - GSG idea of nature laws, responsibility... I just can't imagine this awesome mixture.
    Rust is good and coming better and better every week, but combining it with other great games (can't list if I want to take part in competiton xD) it would be mindblowing

New ROGer Array

$$$ +1

Quote Originally Posted by petar_popovac View Post
    for 3 reasons:

1. the movement of the character(Why for the love of god does GTA V guy need 3 meters of space to turn around?), parkour, climbing on buildings...

2. Fight ...it would be great if Rockstar put these things

3. Connect the history and the present... these two worlds in one map, everything would be turned like in a movie Doctor Strange hahaha

Would you ROGers add something else?

Attachment 60536
    question for Bahz: Is it okay to post pictures with text. like this?
    Yeah, that is AWESOME! idea, I like all Assassin's Creed games, but yeah past years have been buggy, and very repeting stories... BUT hopefully as promised by Ubi they start doing games with "hearts" not because they're money machines

New ROGer Array

Hoooooly $hit

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzous View Post
    This is my idea. Imagine the beautiful open world of Skyrim, with the multiplayer scene of Rust.

So you're in this huge open world with beautiful environment, playing online with other players in this world. You have to surpass struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold.
    You can build your own base to protect yourself from the creatures of Skyrim and defend yourself from other players. Weapon vice it's Skyrim style with bow, melee weapons and magic. You can level up your character to become stronger.

The building system is made by crafting wood, rocks and different material like in rust. Food can you get from savaging animals or trade in from the innkeepers.

A shelter is a very big deal in this scenario since you have to deal with the cold weather of Skyrim. The buildings will fit into the world of Skyrim.

Attachment 60543
    Imagine source: http://kotaku.com/5941020/heres-how-...rim-hearthfire
    You got real brains to think with... I can't imagine what will happen if somebody would successfully combine those two games XD XD XD

ROG Enthusiast Array Kenzous PC Specs
    Kenzous PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardH170 Pro Gaming
    Processori5-6600k
    Memory (part number)16GB 2133mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX 1060 6GB
    Graphics Card #2MSI 1060 6GB gaming x
    Graphics Card #3Gtx 970m (From asus laptop)
    Sound CardIntegrated
    MonitorTwo Asus 23.6" one AOC 23.6"
    Storage #1Kingston SSD 256GB
    Storage #24TB HDD
    CPU CoolerCooler master fan
    Casenzxt s340 Black/red
    Power Supply500w +80 silver
    Keyboard Cooler master rbg
    Mouse Steelseries rival 100
    Headset Qpad QH-90
    Mouse Pad Steelseries Extended
    Headset/Speakers Logitech speakers
    OS windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Omnisentient View Post
    If these two games ever gets combined, I think it would be a best seller. Saint's Row IV * and No Man's Sky.

Now, No Man's Sky lacks a lot of things: good graphics, structures, civilization, intelligent aliens, advanced society and vehicles, story. And its gameplay is quite boring. But No Man's Sky offers exploration in a very vast universe. The idea is really there, but too bad they failed to deliver.

Saint's Row 4 on the other hand offers a lot of good things. It has really good graphics, detailed structures and streets, interesting storyline, tons of missions, and very likeable characters. But the best thing about it is how they were able to depict civilizations and society well, both human's and Alien's.

So imagine if we combine those two formulas. A game where you can explore the universe, visit many planets. And those planets will have things in it to depict its civilization. It could be a civilization same as ours. It could be futuristic with tall buildings, dyson spheres, hover cars, intelligent beings. It could be a bit uncivilized, like with stone houses, less intelligent beings, huge creatures.

The game would also not focus on mining minerals, it would have a story. And knowing Saint's Row 4 characters, the story would most likely be about conquering planets, galaxies, and the entire universe for fun. It would have tons of small missions on different planets. The main character is going to be fully customizable. You would have custom appearance, voice, and could bear almost any weapon in the universe. Weapons that you could use to kill aliens, and you'd probably be hunted by an entire planet.

I think overall, this would be an insanely fun game. Although it would probably require a huge disk space, probably on terabytes.

* For those who are not familiar with Saint's Row IV, it's an open world game a bit similar to GTA games, except it has sci-fi involved.
    Interesting idea, does this include the comedy side of SRIV? And adding to this idea, vehicle customization and more vehicles would definitely be nice! Like the alien hover MCs to scout the lands on the planet.

Kenzous PC Specs
    Processori5-6600k
    Sound CardIntegrated
    Storage #24TB HDD
    Casenzxt s340 Black/red
    Headset Qpad QH-90
    OS windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Hauakaevaja09 View Post
    You got real brains to think with... I can't imagine what will happen if somebody would successfully combine those two games XD XD XD
    It would be chaotic but fun! Like a better world of Rust with sick graphics and creatures! I would love the buildings people would create as well

Kenzous PC Specs
    Processori5-6600k
    Sound CardIntegrated
    Storage #24TB HDD
    Casenzxt s340 Black/red
    Headset Qpad QH-90
    OS windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Hauakaevaja09 View Post
    Think how cool it'd be when everything in Rust would be combined with Eco - GSG idea of nature laws, responsibility... I just can't imagine this awesome mixture.
    Rust is good and coming better and better every week, but combining it with other great games (can't list if I want to take part in competiton xD) it would be mindblowing

Nice idea, like as I also added Rust on my post - The game is good! Adding the nature laws and more creative stuff for crafting, building and survival would be great

New ROGer Array

Mafia + AC

Definitelly Mafia + Assassin's Creed

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast