Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Dying Light and Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Dying Light and Assassin's Creed Black Flag. It would be awesome, both games are open world and adventurous. It will be cool with zombie slash and pirate splash. Traveling the world with zombie as enemies in different classes in dying light and it would be more fun if it's in 3rd person. Imagine traveling island to island to collect and to do some missions facing zombies of Dying Light instead of people with the addition of a zombie mermaid or sea monsters with the stories of AC 4 and Dying Light combined. It will be the best game
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ac.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	60572 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	add.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	60573
    Last edited by darklee11; 12-14-2016 at 09:45 AM.

New ROGer Array

Planetside 2 and Starcraft 2

I would combine Planetside 2 and Starcraft 2 and apply them to the Starship Troopers universe. The game would have 3 modes a FPS campaign for the Humans, a RTS campaign for the Bugs, and for the multiplayer I would create a MMO like galactic war where the Humans and Bugs fight for control of all the planets that were in the campaign while using there unique play methods so FPS vs RTS.

Starship Troopers the Roughneck Chronicles would be the inspiration for the single player campaign storylines.

Last edited by Chronium; 11-26-2016 at 01:04 PM.

ROG Member Array A.Catalin PC Specs
    A.Catalin PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS IX HERO
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-7700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3333MHz
    Graphics Card #1Samsung ROG STRIX GTX1070-O8G ♛
    MonitorSamsung CJG50 & Samsung 32H6200
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 EVO 250GB
    CPU CoolerThermalright SilverArrow IB-E
    CaseFractal Design Define C
    Power SupplyToughpower DPS 750W ϟ
    Keyboard Corsair Raptor K50
    Mouse Mionix Naos 7000
    Headset Sennheiser GSP 600
    Mouse Pad Mionix Alioth XLARGE
    Headset/Speakers 2x Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterLinksys WRT32X

Lightbulb

Half-Life + Portal = Half Life 3... Because I want to believe

New ROGer Array

Wink Witcher 3 and SoulReaver

I would love a revive of my first and favorite game series Legacy of kain Soul Reaver!.... just imagine a big world like the witcher with hundreds of quests and stunning visual graphics(weather effects) etc.. while you are playing with the loved vampire Raziel... or maybe Kain .. or both on a different storyline ... with the same rpg elements... swords armors etc... oh my god ...

Name:	legacyofkain.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	60574

Name:	Witcher-3-Open-World-Wall-Paper.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	60575

New ROGer Array

Hello

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 + LOL/DOTA 2. I know there are some custom maps out there but it would be amazing to be done properly. I would play that all day.... all night.... la hente esta muy loca.

ROG Enthusiast Array Kenzous PC Specs
    Kenzous PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardH170 Pro Gaming
    Processori5-6600k
    Memory (part number)16GB 2133mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX 1060 6GB
    Graphics Card #2MSI 1060 6GB gaming x
    Graphics Card #3Gtx 970m (From asus laptop)
    Sound CardIntegrated
    MonitorTwo Asus 23.6" one AOC 23.6"
    Storage #1Kingston SSD 256GB
    Storage #24TB HDD
    CPU CoolerCooler master fan
    Casenzxt s340 Black/red
    Power Supply500w +80 silver
    Keyboard Cooler master rbg
    Mouse Steelseries rival 100
    Headset Qpad QH-90
    Mouse Pad Steelseries Extended
    Headset/Speakers Logitech speakers
    OS windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Skynet Gearhead View Post
    Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic + Witcher 3

Attachment 60558

Imagine the Witcher 3 set in Star Wars world. Instead of Geralt we'd have Gerisian Star Lord.
    Questing the same as the Witcher and NPC's feeling a incredible urge to talk news/happenings about what is happening in the Galaxy.
    Instead of going to a Sign post you would be going to your shuttle bay to fast travel.
    Instead of Sword would be a Lightsaber's that you can take contracted hunts for epic monsters/humans to retrieve ancient relics/crystals with beneficial upgrades depending on the choices made.

One example of a Contract could be a Jedi in the area has been helping the villagers, feeding them which has been causing disruption to the guards in the area, the workers don't need to work as hard (Villagers had been treated bad - Starved). So with this the Towns leader fears It may cause a uprising. So that towns leader wants you to Kill that Jedi that has helped the villagers, so like the Witcher using you're senses to locate this Jedi, he/she could be located in a cave/house or could simply be using the force to cloud your vision in your search. Once you meet, you can only imagine the dialogue. Good or Bad. Whatever you choose you will be rewarded.

You would have the Force instead of Magic. Being able to do all that gore with your lightsaber.
    The choice of being good or evil - on the adventure you can taint the land physically with the dark side influence, making grass and bushes bending even small trees bend to your will, changing the colour of greenery in towns darker with your darkness, unsettling villagers fleeing to there houses, animals in towns dying. Being on the lightside people enjoy your company and flock towards you as you enter a village with requests for help. Grass, bushes, trees filling with life. Animals follow you around lol. Giving 2 totally separate sets of side quest lines.

The wild hunt would be the Empire trying to find Ciri as the power of her uncontrollable force, quakes throughout the Galaxy.

Ghouls can be Rakgouls or Rakgouls and be Ghouls so no change needed there.

Dantooine, Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Manaan, then Korriban. Gender.

Each world quest line leading you to each planet, each world being huge like the Witcher.
    Instead of a Horse you get a Tauntaun haha.
    Man that game would be pretty insane, though it would be like 500GB since there's so many planets.

ROG Enthusiast Array Kenzous PC Specs
    Kenzous PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G751JT
    MotherboardH170 Pro Gaming
    Processori5-6600k
    Memory (part number)16GB 2133mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX 1060 6GB
    Graphics Card #2MSI 1060 6GB gaming x
    Graphics Card #3Gtx 970m (From asus laptop)
    Sound CardIntegrated
    MonitorTwo Asus 23.6" one AOC 23.6"
    Storage #1Kingston SSD 256GB
    Storage #24TB HDD
    CPU CoolerCooler master fan
    Casenzxt s340 Black/red
    Power Supply500w +80 silver
    Keyboard Cooler master rbg
    Mouse Steelseries rival 100
    Headset Qpad QH-90
    Mouse Pad Steelseries Extended
    Headset/Speakers Logitech speakers
    OS windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by darklee11 View Post
    Dying Light and Assassin's Creed Black Flag. It would be awesome, both games are open world and adventurous. It will be awesome with zombie slash and pirate splash. Traveling the world with zombie as enemies in different classes in dying light.]
    Don't for get all the matched up parkour! Would be cool playing assassins creed in first person as well!

New ROGer Array

Lightbulb Suikoden II and The Witcher III

Suikoden II wasn't just a game, it was an epic that is similar to Game of Thrones where you start out as a little boy and eventually grow up to be a leader of your own nation. It had an amazing story with a vast number of characters that you can collect which in turn added improvements to your castle. Imagine having a game like this combined with the vast map of The Witcher III and the amazing graphics. You get to go to different towns that each have their own culture. You also get to engage in your own war and eventually expand your country!!

Come to think of it, I wonder how big the map would be.

omg. #nerdgasm

New ROGer Array

best of the best

i think, because of the graphics and story line, one game can be "DAYS GONE" and the other game would be "The Division" for the team-playing type of the game, the rush that gives when in combat and just makes u stay on ur toes at all times.
    These 2 games are winners in my mind.
    It can have a perfect gameplay, build fortresses as base of operations for teams, that can expand. Every Fortress can have a the Original team as decision makers/leaders, can make a vote to replace those teams by others, can make raids on masses of zombies or other fortresses. The Leader Teams would be able to decide on a game mode that would be used for direct confrontation, one could be in a swarm of zombies so both teams have dificulties taking on the other one. Gatter Resources, Beting Resources on the Fight (only by the teams that fight), use resources to upgrade vehicles, tech, guns and armor. The losing team would lose the fortress to the winner, giving thus the posibility of the losing team to get on the other team, thus creating a whole Country (areas) controlled by one team that has subordinates but also to protect it from zombies and other areas... and so forth! different servers can have multiple Countries (areas).

ROG Member Array

myperfect game

Quote Originally Posted by ShikelGr View Post
    Sniper Elite+Diablo. I know that such a combo is pretty weird, but actually it's not about the subject. Imagine a game, in which you can switch between 1st person, 3rd person and isometric view. It's not about the gameplay at this point, but maybe a new genre/sub-genre in the industry. You can play the way you like.
    Here is another idea -Chivalry ft. Total War. You lead your armies to the battlefield, compose and regroup them. Then, in the heat of the battle, you pick ANY unit and play like an fps game from now. How that sounds? Pretty innovative as for me.
    Game engine from Borderlands 2, but the loot system and perhaps even the skills system from Diablo 2 (obviously with guns and gun skills, not actual Diablo 2 loot).
    You'd also have to change the damage formulas to be more like Diablo 2 (to be more balanced from level to level, especially since items don't get any more powerful in D2 from level to level), but my main complaint with BL2 was always that the loot system felt weak, and I know many others complained about the superficial skills that barely changed anything about how you played

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast