Page 85 of 109 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Matze2k0 View Post
    You only have to install the ATK Drivers for your Device and ROG Center will show the FAN Control Option.
    Hi, thanks. I tried installing ATK (from support page), but the Fan Control Option still wasn't present in my ROG Gaming Center v2.0.3. So I tried installing a newer version of Gaming Center (v2.1.4) but it still wasn't present. BTW my laptop is Asus ROG GL702VM, bios version is 306.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by StarJack View Post
    On Page 82 I posted the solution to this:

You'll notice Afterburner is creating a profile file with the exact same name as the downloaded file. Edit the downloaded file and copy the contents into a buffer and then open the profile file created by Afterburner, delete all contents, and paste the contents of downloaded file into it and save.

Sorry if that sounds convoluted. You may have to edit the security of the file you are pasting into, so you can edit and save it.

StarJack
    That did it. Thanks so much man.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by tvshim View Post
    Hi, thanks. I tried installing ATK (from support page), but the Fan Control Option still wasn't present in my ROG Gaming Center v2.0.3. So I tried installing a newer version of Gaming Center (v2.1.4) but it still wasn't present. BTW my laptop is Asus ROG GL702VM, bios version is 306.
    That's strange. I had the same issue but FAN Control was available after ATK install. My Laptop is Asus ROG GL702VMK with Bios 303.

ROG Member Array

MSI Afterburner Voltage curve help

Hi,
    I have an ASUS Rog GL502VMK. It is overheating a lot so i used ur article to undervolt my CPU and GPU, i just used whatever setting u had mentioned and the temperatures came down about 10C. Now there is an issue with this, Games like CSGO and PUBG freeze mid-game when the Afterburner profile is on. As soon as I switch it off it works normally but temps go up a little bit. Also how can i test the stability at different undervolts of my CPU. I m new at it so need some good advice.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by mehul.mishra12 View Post
    Hi,
    I have an ASUS Rog GL502VMK. It is overheating a lot so i used ur article to undervolt my CPU and GPU, i just used whatever setting u had mentioned and the temperatures came down about 10C. Now there is an issue with this, Games like CSGO and PUBG freeze mid-game when the Afterburner profile is on. As soon as I switch it off it works normally but temps go up a little bit. Also how can i test the stability at different undervolts of my CPU. I m new at it so need some good advice.
    Which Profile did you use? Some do not handle 1 and 2 very well, try 3 and above . I'm using realbench for stability tests.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Matze2k0 View Post
    Which Profile did you use? Some do not handle 1 and 2 very well, try 3 and above . I'm using realbench for stability tests.
    Profile 2 maintained temperatures in late 70 to early 80s but profile 3 onwards gave me high 80s constantly while playing PUBG. So this is causing a dilemna

New ROGer Array

Am I the only here who doesn't have fan control in ROG Gaming Center?

ROG Member Array

Am I the only here who doesn't have fan control in ROG Gaming Center?
    Have u updated ur BIOS? the latest BIOS gives u this option even i didnt have it until recently, but when i updated the BIOS it automatically came up in my Gaming centre. ALso install the latest ATK from the support page. Hope it helps

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by mehul.mishra12 View Post
    Have u updated ur BIOS? the latest BIOS gives u this option even i didnt have it until recently, but when i updated the BIOS it automatically came up in my Gaming centre. ALso install the latest ATK from the support page. Hope it helps
    I have BIOS 306 in my GL702VM and Version V1.0.0050 ATK

edit: anyone else know how to turn off the 3rd fan for GL702VM, excluding NBFC? It really gets me when I hear it while just watching a video... Turning system cooling policy to passive also doesn't stop it from turning on then off.
    Last edited by tvshim; 04-06-2018 at 04:49 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

I have BIOS 306 in my GL702VM and Version V1.0.0050 ATK

edit: anyone else know how to turn off the 3rd fan for GL702VM, excluding NBFC? It really gets me when I hear it while just watching a video... Turning system cooling policy to passive also doesn't stop it from turning on then off.
    unplug it?

Page 85 of 109 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast